Hollowpoints' inability to understand anything because of democrats appreciation

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I swear I see this breh popping up in every thread talking about "I don't how y'all can feel this way and ride with the democrats" when NO democrats are involved

"I don't know how people could hate twitter feminists when y'all ride with democrats" - Hollowpoints
"I don't know how you claim that we are aware of our surroundings but ride with the democrats" - Hollowpoints

I swear I could make a thread talking about apple juice being better than orange juice and he would be all in the thread saying "butbutbut I don't see how y'all wanna ride on oranges but still fukk with the democrats" :mjgrin:

Am I the only one seeing this shyt?

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...why run from hollowpoints

when you can follow hollowpoints

What-Roll-Safe-Thinking-Meme.jpg

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking about this

Like in the HIV rates amongst black hetero women he started bringing up democrats and shyt

He has a legit obsession with democrats. He can't discuss anything without bringing it up

And @HollowPoints2 before your tragically inept handicapped ass comes into this thread on your "bu bu but democrats!" or "Typical democrat" bullshyt spiel, know this:

I don't identify as a democrat and proudly didn't vote in the last election so all that ad hominem bullshyt means nothing to me. Tell it to someone who cares:mjgrin: