Hollywood Hoegan In The Hood (Nitro '98)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
they said Wood, take em out for the culture :wow:
Somehow if Hollywood started to beef with Drake the culture would ride with Wood
tumblr_n8f60rQUDc1rtlon2o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Little known fact: Mack 10 was a huge WCW mark and called me two days later to give me props on name-dropping him during the promo. He wanted to repay me and offered me a chance to have a cameo in a video he was filming for his new album; the video was supposed to happen in Vegas and just so happened to be the weekend Halloween Havoc was taking place. Unfortunately the shoot got rescheduled and I couldn't get the chance to fly out to make it.

yooo, wassup nash. big fan man. cant even believed that your on this forum verified.

what happened with your injuries when you came back ti wwe when you were in the nwo

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Little known fact: Mack 10 was a huge WCW mark and called me two days later to give me props on name-dropping him during the promo. He wanted to repay me and offered me a chance to have a cameo in a video he was filming for his new album; the video was supposed to happen in Vegas and just so happened to be the weekend Halloween Havoc was taking place. Unfortunately the shoot got rescheduled and I couldn't get the chance to fly out to make it.
:deadrose: