Holy sh*t at this pic of the royal family

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Royal couple’s chartered jet touched down on the Polynesian island – which is the fourth-smallest country in the world – in the early hours of this morning, where the island’s entire population of 10,500 appeared to have turned out to welcome them.

The islanders had promised the Duke and Duchess would be carried off their aircraft, in keeping with the tradition of carrying visitors who arrive by sea, but the Royal couple had no idea how it would happen until the moment they arrived.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Wow. I'm not even offended tho cause this pic is a visual representation of how Blacks in the US are always bigging up old white democratic leaders who don't give two shyts about us.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some reason I thought you were talking about this royal family lol.

MV5BNDgwZDNkOGItZjA0MC00MTc0LWFmYzUtMjAwMTE0NjZkNTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY1200_CR156,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Royal couple’s chartered jet touched down on the Polynesian island – which is the fourth-smallest country in the world – in the early hours of this morning, where the island’s entire population of 10,500 appeared to have turned out to welcome them.

The islanders had promised the Duke and Duchess would be carried off their aircraft, in keeping with the tradition of carrying visitors who arrive by sea, but the Royal couple had no idea how it would happen until the moment they arrived.

I stand corrected :ehh:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't blame the royals I blame the buffoons who still play dress up for cacs and do shyt like this. If it's tradition ask them the last time they did this for a nikka visiting

:comeon:

quite literally get these cacs off that goddamn pedal stool.
Exactly no accountability on those that willingly participate at all. Hell they probably initiated that shyt :mjlol: