Holy shyt! Amazon Prime added Unsolved Mysteries

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like Prime Video more than Netflix these days :yeshrug:

I got Prime, Netflix, and Hulu and so much of the shyt that's on Prime is already on the other streaming services. Prime does have all that classic HBO shyt though. Still haven't really given the prime original programming a shot outside of a few episode of sneaky pete.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I got Prime, Netflix, and Hulu and so much of the shyt that's on Prime is already on the other streaming services. Prime does have all that classic HBO shyt though. Still haven't really given the prime original programming a shot outside of a few episode of sneaky pete.
I have all three as well. Netflix is still the best for TV shows by a healthy margin. Plus the others can't touch it as far as the content delivery system, by far the best-optimized streaming performance of the three. I've got some shyt tier internet and never have buffering problems on Netflix, happens pretty regularly on Hulu and Amazon if I don't pause at the beginning to let it load some.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazon Prime Video is weird, it'll have a few gems here and there and then a WHOLE bunch of fukking garbage. We'll see how long they keep this as a prime eligible.
Lots of public domain and really old stuff they obviously licensed out very cheaply just to fill up the service... so much of it terrible VHS quality. Not sure who is picking what goes on the service, but as much money as Amazon has, they really need to do better.