Holy shyt I'm gonna make it

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
:blessed:So it looks like I'm on track to graduating college. After 5 long, mind-numbingly boring, pointless, dull, useless, unexciting, lame, stressful, tiring, exhausting years in "higher education," I'm finally getting that degree. I didn't think i was going to make it honestly. In my last semester, I was so incredibly sick of college that I just pretty much slacked off all the time. I could have very easily flunked this semester, but I bit down on the leather strap and made it through. :blessed: I still have one more test next week, but even if I bomb it I'll still pass the class.

Although, I have to say, the silly little piece of paper wasn't worth it at all. But at least I'll be getting something. Also, I plan to join the army afterwards, and my silly little piece will allow me to come in as an E4 (a rank which normally takes 3 years or more to make). I'm just glad it's over brehs. :lawd:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Congrats breh. Sounds like you got everything in order. :salute: I hope whatever you've majored in makes you some serious money.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Although, I have to say, the silly little piece of paper wasn't worth it at all. But at least I'll be getting something. Also, I plan to join the army afterwards, and my silly little piece will allow me to come in as an E4 (a rank which normally takes 3 years or more to make).

That silly little paper is worth it, you just haven't had a chance to reap the benefits of it. Also, don't use it to join the military as a E4, come in as a Officer. As a E4, you gross around 24K a year, if you were to come in as a 2nd Lieutenant you're gross around 35K a year and you'll automatically get promoted in 2 years. Your quality of life will be much better also. Don't let a recruiter convince you into enlisting first and getting your commission after you join.