Homeland Security Plans to Deport Haitians at Accelerated Rate

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I see you are on it, too!

How can I say that, if I know for a fact that most of the people who I saw doing it were of Caribbean background?

I grew up around mostly caribbeans, and only new maybe 5-10 americans as a small child, being that it was flatbush, and saw even haitians doing it to hide they were haitian. It wasn't until the 90's that they stop doing it, and admitting they were Haitian.

So, how can I just say we did it, when I can't speak for bed-stuy, where most were black americans?
Cool, but making fun on Haitian kids happened in Florida, ny Boston Nj etc and unu have so many excuses lmaoooooo. "It was xyz group not us we would never" stop that

It's not hard to say "yeah it happened" and boom we love on

Not that serious

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool, but making fun on Haitian kids happened in Florida, ny Boston Nj etc and unu have so many excuses lmaoooooo. "It was xyz group not us we would never" stop that

Not that serious
I'm sure it did happen, but unless you can prove it, you are just giving opinion. I'm giving facts based on what I seen with my own eyes, and he said people in NYC knows this, so I gave him my experience.

BTW, miami is the same as nyc, so it could be the same situation. Now, NJ may be different, and some of Boston, but I'm talking about brooklyn,nyc.

Daps

Not that serious

I'm sure it did happen, but unless you can prove it, you are just giving opinion. I'm giving facts based on what I seen with my own eyes, and he said people in NYC knows this, so I gave him my experience.

BTW, miami is the same as nyc, so it could be the same situation. Now, NJ may be different, and some of Boston, but I'm talking about brooklyn,nyc.

Growing up Haitian American in Florida. Dip is right. AAs used to shyt on Haitians a lot ( some still do ). Hence why we have Yanks ( AAs ) vs Zoe's ( Haitians ) here.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growing up Haitian American in Florida. Dip is right. AAs used to shyt on Haitians a lot ( some still do ). Hence why we have Yanks ( AAs ) vs Zoe's ( Haitians ) here.
You are talking like I'm someone who never seen the shyt!

And like I posted, how do you know for a FACT that they were AA, knowing that miami has a large Caribbean presence?

AGAIN, when I grew up, most of the people in flatbush were some type of caribbean background, and they all dissed haitians, yet I keep hearing it was just AA doing it.

The real question is why can't haitains just say all black people shytted on them, and not just go at AA?

I know why, but I want to hear the reason.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

what you're saying is anecdotal . I'm sure it may be true but just because YOU didn't experience something doesn't mean it didn't happened
Haitians get shyt on everywhere and by everyone but not by AA? You sure :upsetfavre:?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what you're saying is anecdotal . I'm sure it may be true but just because YOU didn't experience something doesn't mean it didn't happened
Haitians get shyt on everywhere and by everyone but not by AA? You sure :upsetfavre:?
Where did I say AA didn't do it?

I said in NYC, specifically Brooklyn, it was other carribeans doing it mostly in Flatbush, which is where most Haitians lived.

Like I asked the other poster, why can't Haitians just say all black people shytted on them, and not just go at AA?

i want to hear your excuse.

Daps
You are talking like I'm someone who never seen the shyt!

And like I posted, how do you know for a FACT that they were AA, knowing that miami has a large Caribbean presence?

AGAIN, when I grew up, most of the people in flatbush were some type of caribbean background, and they all dissed haitians, yet I keep hearing it was just AA doing it.

The real question is why can't haitains just say all black people shytted on them, and not just go at AA?

I know why, but I want to hear the reason.

I agree with you. Every other Black ethnicity used to shyt on Haitians. I also agree with Dip that some AAs try to deny it.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you. Every other Black ethnicity used to shyt on Haitians. I was just agree with Dip that some AAs deny it.
Of course some are going to deny, but I bet you 100% of the time, other Caribbeans will definitely act like it didn't happen, as they want to have this image of Carribeans sticking together, but I know for a fact that its bullshyt, its just to go at AA a lot of the times.