Honda Accord Sport verses Toyota Camry XSE

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Yeah I feel you on Toyota. That's why I have a Lexus (lol). Such a drastic difference but rightfully so as it is supposed to be a step up from Toyota.

I have seen a civic type r; imo that car has too much going on the outside and is overpriced. The regular civic is decent. Honda has had a better lineup than Toyota but not sure what direction they are going now.
Toyota is closing the gap tho :yeshrug: we’re getting luxury features without paying the luxury price...I mean, shyt, Toyota offer red leather seats now :lolbron: if you want 40 mile per gallon car and also some style, Toyota is an option...Kia stepped their game up and got the German big 3 shook with that stinger :picard: nikkas can finally get something nice and not go over budget to floss on the gram for likes...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Yea not in person doe just pics looks great .
I saw the stinger at a dealership down here in Miami :takedat: bruh just remove the Kia badge and that car can fool anybody :wow: red leather seats in that mofo :takedat: 0 to 60 in 3.9 seconds...nikkas will dismiss it because it’s a Kia though :beli: which is good for me cause I’ll get one on the cheap in a year for about half price...