Honestly, has anyone here met an intelligent Beyoncé Stan?

Have Roy ever met an intelligent Beyoncé Stan!

• Total voters

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I think Beyoncé is talented when it comes to performing. She can definitely sing, and has stage presence. However, she has the worst demographic of fans.

I’m not sure if social media has exacerbated this but I’ve never heard such delusional people. I’m not talking about causal listeners, I mean people who worship her. They act like she’s the second coming. Actually comparing her to MJ when she can’t even lace Usher/Janet Jackson’s boots.:hhh:

Her ‘Beyhive’ are morons of the highest order. They actually started attacking women who resembled “Becky with the good hair” because their Queen said it in a lyric. Grown women flooding social media pages with emojis of bees. :mjlol:

Is it any surprise that her music mainly attracts fags and hood rats? Just listen to the content of her music. 6 year olds can write more coherent/insightful songs. The moment a woman tells me they worship Beyoncé, they might as well tell me they have herpes, it has the same effect. :camby:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Sadly yeah. They're twins actually. We went to the same church growing up. One of them has been a architect in LA for 15 years while the other is a M.D. in Oakland with her own non profit. I went to prom with the architect.

They've been to numerous Beyonce concerts all over the country. Many of them front row or V.I.P. Doubt they met her but the one in LA met :ahh:

They're still single .

The Architect is too tied into her work while the other has the typical Beyonce stan tendencies though her clock is ticking.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
:ufdup:
giphy.gif

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Her ‘Beyhive’ are morons of the highest order. They actually started attacking women who resembled “Becky with the good hair” because their Queen said it in a lyric. Grown women flooding social media pages with emojis of bees. :mjlol:

There was also that time they sent death threats to the Warriors’ owner’s wife because they thought she had pissed off Beyoncé.

But all “stans” are crazy. Look at this shyt in from 1997:

https://vault.si.com/vault/1997/12/...-fans-living-vicariously-through-sports-stars

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
beyonce stans are usually black feminists or moist nikkas.

now if you meet a solange stan...

also watch out too nikka cuz she's probably a fukking abusive bedwench :ufdup:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine calling yourself a “Stan” for anything, let alone a singer who doesn’t know who you are.