Honestly ladies, how do y'all find men attractive? If I was a woman I'd be a straight up lesbian.

Superstar
Daps
i've seen/heard worse. the woman was/is depressed and would accept any bit of company

i definitely don't need a man who looks like a GQ model but just basic hygiene/presentation is ok with me.

i don't care how pretty a man is, that ass is going uneaten:usure:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is why most women are bisexual and wouldn’t think twice to make out with a girl or hook up with one given the right circumstances. They just wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with one.

you mean they gay and suffer from a mental illness

Selena

Pro
Daps
They stink, they're not clean, unhealthy, they don't give a fukk about their appearance, have no game or charm, nothing that would physically attract a woman. Most dudes got dirty ass draws and don't even wipe good so I don't even understand how y'all can give brehs head. Some girls even go as far as eating ass when these dudes barely wipe good, let alone shower good :scust:

Some of these women too, to be honest
b1d6d34790afd364820636e432ba4fc3.gif

And the men I've been with always had good hygiene so I can't relate haha. Idk I just love men. As a straight woman, this should be self-explanatory haha.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I was just talking to my girl about this. It came up cuz she has a neighbor who's an older guy that's always hawk-spitting in his bathroom every single morning (he's a smoker) and we can always hear him. He's just straight up disgusting. His voice sounds terrible, like Marge's sisters from the Simpsons. And he always looks like he needs a bath :hhh:

Now I happen to be a man that stays in shape, eats right, is very OCD clean, and well groomed. But so many men I observe on a day to day basis are the complete opposite. They stink, they're not clean, unhealthy, they don't give a fukk about their appearance, have no game or charm, nothing that would physically attract a woman. Most dudes got dirty ass draws and don't even wipe good so I don't even understand how y'all can give brehs head. Some girls even go as far as eating ass when these dudes barely wipe good, let alone shower good :scust:

I just don't get it.

Now again, I'm the complete opposite so I don't question my GF about what she sees in me. But majority of men are just straight up disgusting. How do y'all do it?

You are generalizing like a mf. Many women do not like the profile of man you posted. Women like men for many reasons (straight up handsome, smells good, security, intelligent, etc.). It seems like you're pandering in the original post.

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Well I don't know about your lesbian fantasies good luck with that, but men (some) can be a real turn-on.