Hoodrat Appreciation Thread

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
Let's call it a...fetish :steviej:

im not gonna lie tho i do fux with them on occasion.. at one point I had about 2-3 on my team on rotation..

I enjoyed dominating them and making them do all kinda freak shyt that they are not comfortable with

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
I had a hooded rat on the team back in the day. One of the nicest/easy going female one you get to know her on a personal level. Rachet as hell and loved to fight other bytches too. bytch was a freak too.

What you nikkas know about your rat putting Vaseline on her face to go fight a bytch?
Damn I miss my hooded rat :to:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is a real thread for real people. :to:

Hoodrats are beautiful creatures, not to mention they are easy to impress. If you take them out to play some laser tag or take them to an arcade at the flea market, they think its something special. :ahh:

:beli: why would yu take a hoodrat out? Yu fukk ten and then yu duck them, that's the whole point of them being hoodrats, yu don't have to put in much effort.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:beli: why would yu take a hoodrat out? Yu fukk ten and then yu duck them, that's the whole point of them being hoodrats, yu don't have to put in much effort.

You don't get it breh, some of them can be cool to chill with once you smash. :beli: If you tell them you watch the news everyday they'll think your a genius.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
2ugpges.jpg