HookersAndIceCream come get your broke ass in here and catch this L

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
There is a pic in the car thread. This gen E class looks better IMO but we all have our views. Props to dude on his car but I thought my man was going to come through with a Tesla, s class, or something how he was talking about self parking like Kias don't do that lol.

Yea I was thinking Tesla too but E class is nothing to sneeze at.

Edit: And to be fair, I haven't seen one in person so it might be hot in real life.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea I was thinking Tesla too but E class is nothing to sneeze at.
No its nothing to sneeze at but how dude talks leaves himself open to that huh talk. Its like he is the biggest baller in his crew or something. He talks like he got that shut it down shyt when he got regular single person making money stuff. Hell my mom has the same car just the 4 door version.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No its nothing to sneeze at but how dude talks leaves himself open to that huh talk. Its like he is the biggest baller in his crew or something. He talks like he got that shut it down shyt when he got regular single person making money stuff. Hell my mom has the same car just the 4 door version.
$110k between my 2 cars since june 30th :manny:

The e400 was bout $72k after taxes etc

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@BaldingSoHard its black on black, 2018 is the new body style - bigger body, with the S class interior (12" screen, illuminating changing lights, etc. )

Only thing I didnt get was the massaging seat option