Hoops Hype.com Free Agent Rankings (NBA) Agree or Disagree

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Batum is becoming overrated.

Kirilenko is not more attractive as a FA as Lou Williams, Mayo, Wallace, McGee or Ilyasova.

Lopez should be higher, even though he is not a franchise player.

I think Dragic is the sleeper free agent. He was playing very good basketball at the end of the year and has been consistently improving. Scooping him for a reasonable contract would be a good look for teams needing a PG.

bolded statement = not a recent development

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Nash had another tremendous season despite adding on another year in age. He is the best conditioned player in all of the NBA

:usure:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
mann don't tell me about Goran Drag-On. the dude absolutely torched, killed, and was responsoble for the Rockets beating my Lakers squad twice. Even though Bynum got ejected in those 2 losses, Goran was killing us with his PNR and the way the dude would almost drive and finish at the rim at will had me like :wow: The dude is a serious baller that just needed starting minutes and is a solid and lanky defender too. :smh: at the Suns building Goran up as Nash's back-up and the guy that can takeover when Nash leaves, but trade Goran for Aaron Brooks, who is also gonna be a free agent. the Suns franchise has been ran terribly and should have gone to rebuild mode this season or last season.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
:laff: at chris douglas-roberts write up

smh at anthony randolph being in the 100's .. dude was one of my favorite players in oakland

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
Nash had another tremendous season despite adding on another year in age. He is the best conditioned player in all of the NBA

:usure:
He's certainly in the conversation. 38-years old + played 62 out of 66 games + headed the 8th most-efficent team in the league + 53% from the field.