Hopsin admits he "took an L" for his past hate on Lil Wayne + praise Wayne for his rapping skills

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
hopsin-lil-wayne.jpg

During a recent Instagram Live session for his fans (watch below), Hopsin addressed his hate on Lil Wayne in the past.

The Los Angeles rapper says there has always been Wayne songs he loved even back when he made negative comments, as well as that he “can confidentially say Lil Wayne is an amazing rapper” and “the metaphors and punchlines are definitely really good”.

Hopsin goes on to admit he “took an L” for his comments and “was definitely sleeping” on Weezy, but reveals it was all because he was caught up in a wave of hating on anything mainstream at the time. However, Hopsin does mention that he now appreciates Tune after he has grown as a lyricist and got more into lyricism himself!

Hopsin Says He "Took An L" For His Past Hate On Lil Wayne + Calls Him "An Amazing Rapper" [Video]

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
the same box so many backpack rap, "i only listen to real hip hop" fans put themselves into. that said wayne today is a far better rapper than at the height of his commercial popularity.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same box so many backpack rap, "i only listen to real hip hop" fans put themselves into. that said wayne today is a far better rapper than at the height of his commercial popularity.

Absolutely not

The height of his popularly was Tha Carter 2 - Dedication 2 - Tha Carter 3

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne a legend in the game

tho not a personal favorite I do fukk with sum a his shyt

my nikka deserve the praise he gettin he top 5 most influential rappers in the game with pac nas rakim n nwa