Horn of Africa Regional Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

So all Somaliland politicians travel on Djibouti passports? :mjlol: My dad told me about this before but I totally forgot..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

While this fakkit destabilizes the region, he spends his spare time demolishing whole neighborhoods in a bid to dikkride Dubai which itself is a completely fake ass city. His vanity projects have rapidly gentrified a city that had an organic culture developed within it.

This article in particular talks about the neighborhood my mom is from. Although the family home hasn’t been destroyed yet it’s a matter of time. From 1920 until now it’s survived it all. It’s the place that left the strongest memory with me when it comes to Ethiopia. And now it’ll be destroyed for a street widening project for his Adwa museum project. Abiy a bytch ass nikka fr and I can’t wait til he gets murked in cold blood. Ima pop a bottle that day. :tu:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

While this fakkit destabilizes the region, he spends his spare time demolishing whole neighborhoods in a bid to dikkride Dubai which itself is a completely fake ass city. His vanity projects have rapidly gentrified a city that had an organic culture developed within it.

This article in particular talks about the neighborhood my mom is from. Although the family home hasn’t been destroyed yet it’s a matter of time. From 1920 until now it’s survived it all. It’s the place that left the strongest memory with me when it comes to Ethiopia. And now it’ll be destroyed for a street widening project for his Adwa museum project. Abiy a bytch ass nikka fr and I can’t wait til he gets murked in cold blood. Ima pop a bottle that day. :tu:

The UAE and Abiy are two peas in a pod

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

It brings the total level of U.S. government humanitarian assistance to Ethiopia so far this fiscal year to $243 million.

The United States remains the largest humanitarian donor to Ethiopia, contributing nearly $900 million in humanitarian assistance just last year – and accounting for two-thirds of all contributions toward the 2023 UN Humanitarian Response Plan.

:patrice: