Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Martin Lawrence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Steve Harvey gave us the Kings of Comedy and the Steve Harvey sitcom, plus his older standup was pretty great.

He may be all fake preachy and shyt today but he still gave us classics, though Family Feud is pretty good these days.

Kevin Hart gotta go :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Jamie/Martin was automatically staying. Was gonna go Steve just off the bs he been spewing/Bernie Mac shiz. But thinking about it, Kevin gotta go for me. Other 3 has classic material and had good tv shows as well. Kings of comedy was/is the shyt. Wonder if Kevin gonna get his own TV show or if he turned it down in favor of movie money.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kevin got to go and I doubt a lot of yall even old enough to remember but Steve was hilarious. His stand up special One Man Show is still funny and at least he MC'd Kings Of Comedy and was damn good. And he killed Def Comedy Jam back in the early 90s.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steve Harvey gave us The Kings of Comedy and supports Black owned business better than almost any celeb not named Magic Johnson.

Martin gave us a GOAT sitcom, classic standup and Bad Boys 1&2

Jamie Foxx gave us Ray, good R&B music and Foxxhole Radio

Kevin gotta go

:camby:

He's nothing but a Martin replica anyway...

I was thinking Steve but then I realized this,I have always said he's basically a poor mans watered down Martin....I cant say he's not funny,he does make me laugh at times....One reason its harder for me to say Kev and not Steve,is because at Steves height he wasn't THAT nikka to me or anybody I knew....Kev WAS that nikka for a quick second even if by default:francis:

So fukk it,Ima say Steve just because if you would've killed him off in his era would I have really noticed:patrice:?And if you killed him off now I wouldn't notice since I don't watch his show,catch Family Fued every once in a while.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
STEVE HARVEY GET YOUR OLD ASS COUNTRY ASS ZOOT SUITED WORN ASS UP OUTTA HERE, WIFE BEATING, hypocritical a$$hole, kings of comedy weak ass standup routine... ya done son. Bernie mac and cedric was funnier than your wack ass.... :scust: