Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg GOES OFF On Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i fukk with rosenberg but i used to work with charlamagne and rosenberg is going to get ethered and hard. charlamagne really does not give a fukk yea he looked like a bytch with the whole puff thing but charlamagne went up against worst people than rosenberg
Like who

I agree that this is prob a publicity stunt, who even listens to the radio anymore

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Like who

I agree that this is prob a publicity stunt, who even listens to the radio anymore

I also saw him call the mayor of philly on the radio mr potato head he also went at wayne and drake hard for a while too. it was wayne was a little passed his prime too

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both shows have spent all these years trying to equal up to the evil Star & Bucwild show. With their bold and blunt shyt talkin. Radio has fallin off in general. Im surprised people still listen to either lol. I'd rather bump Reach Around Radio, Corey Holcomb 5150 Show, Dark Hater Show, Mr. Moody Show, and Tariq Nasheed's Podcasts. Thats all u need. And for "real hip-hop" try Hoodhype Podcast

Who admitted they were trying to be the Hip-Hop Howard Stern Show. :hmm:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Gotta start somewhere. Everybody else isnt original. They spent all these years following that pattern. He was the hip-hop Howard stern. But he still carved his own niche doin so.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Andrew Dice Clay Interview - YouTube

I also saw him call the mayor of philly on the radio mr potato head he also went at wayne and drake hard for a while too. it was wayne was a little passed his prime too

Yep and ADC promptly humbled him

He never went at anyone of that grade in person ever again

And he only went after people of clout who wouldn't respond... well, except in Diddy's case, in which he was again PROMPTLY humbled. It wasn't even 24 hours before Charlamagne Da Hoe was copping pleas

I promise you one day he will go after the wrong person... and either lose his job, or have the hands of God laid upon him

Hes like the black Chelsea Lately, except way more bytchier, playing in a pool of sharks. Only a matter of time before someone bites you feel me