Hottest video out. LMFAO when did Brooklyn turn into Chicago? Bobby Shmurda - Hot N!gga

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Both Herb and Bibby said they not "drill" rappers tho. I think dude was referring to most them cats jumping around half naked in Keef videos

Well yeah most them nikkas is wack, but Durk better than this shmurder too. I know most of them drill nikkas cant rap, but a few of em can actually rap. That nikka herb trippin tho that nikka is a drill rapper to the core, bibby not so much

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
NY copy chicago :mjlol:

Chicago been copying New york since time immemorial

Went from wanna be New yorkers to wanna be Atliens

50's heat video birthed all these rodents
"Ny nikkas copy nikkas like it's all good, fukk around be crip walkin in the wrong hood" From your man 50 himself :mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
top 10 fruitiest dance

vid looks like some shyt tyler would do on loiter squad

Yeah that dance was
HIOvOnG.png

And it's a song called Hot nikka?
HIOvOnG.png

OK. I won't judge. They can pursue all of the hot nikkas that they want. :mjpls:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
its a gotdamn shame ny went from wu dmx mobb the unit dipset nas old jay big dominatin to now some shyt like this

i aint in ny but tell me this aint gonna get spins

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a gotdamn shame ny went from wu dmx mobb the unit dipset nas old jay big dominatin to now some shyt like this

i aint in ny but tell me this aint gonna get spins
The fact that the shyt that is championed in every other region is hated on when it comes from ny speaks volumes. Yall expect better from us than yall self :wow:

truthfully this aint that bad & it's still got that NY twist to it. I'd take these flatbush nikkas over flat bush zombies :scusthov:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
The fact that the shyt that is championed in every other region is hated on when it comes from ny speaks volumes. Yall expect better from us than yall self :wow:

truthfully this aint that bad & it's still got that NY twist to it. I'd take these flatbush nikkas over flat bush zombies :scusthov:

im livin in a bygone era when it comes to rap no doubt

NYC shyt will always be my GOAt shyt...

this shyt aint meant for me but it dont mean i cant be disappointed in it