דעת
IoCt74j.png

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Well, score one for the Democrats not blindly defending this dude :manny:

This is starting to feel like the 21st century witch-hunts, though.
Can only hope people aren't getting falsely accused.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Well, score one for the Democrats not blindly defending this dude :manny:

This is starting to feel like the 21st century witch-hunts, though.
Can only hope people aren't getting falsely accused.
Conyers is gonna fight this. As a black man, an old black man born in 1929, he is not going to let some white folks push him out. And I say white folks because all the congressional woman getting on tv and pushing their voices are white woman from NY and California.

I'm not defending the man, but I get his point of view - again as an old black man born in 1929.

I know he's fuuuuuuuming at all these high and might white women who have managed to find their voice to speak out on his accusations, THE ONLY ACCUSATIONS TO LEAK, who didn't have the heart to ruffle feathers about the 53% of white women who voted for Trump.

Some will argue the two scenarios aren't the same, but again - you're talking to a black man born in 1929.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Conyers is gonna fight this. As a black man, an old black man born in 1929, he is not going to let some white folks push him out. And I say white folks because all the congressional woman getting on tv and pushing their voices are white woman from NY and California.

I'm not defending the man, but I get his point of view - again as an old black man born in 1929.

I know he's fuuuuuuuming at all these high and might white women who have managed to find their voice to speak out on his accusations, THE ONLY ACCUSATIONS TO LEAK, who didn't have the heart to ruffle feathers about the 53% of white women who voted for Trump.

Some will argue the two scenarios aren't the same, but again - you're talking to a black man born in 1929.
unless he's a pawg chaser, it's most likely black women who metoo'd him.