House quietly approves $95 Billion bill to aid Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Every politician past a certain level is getting paid by overseas interest groups.

It's a hustle. They do not give an ounce of a fukk about you or your family :mjlol:

It's always funny how liberal CACS talk about how "writing your congressperson" is some legitimate form of protest :heh:

Interns probably wipe their ass with them shyts

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
TYT spoke on this. Israel secretly got $10 billion more than was originally asked for because everybody got bribed…I mean campaign contributions from AIPAC. Insane, they give politicians millions then get billions then turn around and use that money to keep bribing Americans for more billions.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lol yeah it's Saturday. Obviously everyone is tuned in to what the House of Reps is doing and glued to their news channel

Op looking real foolish :mjgrin:
It was on the news yesterday and today...I saw it at the gym ...not sure how many defense bills get primetime news coverage

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Every politician past a certain level is getting paid by overseas interest groups.

It's a hustle. They do not give an ounce of a fukk about you or your family :mjlol:

It's always funny how liberal CACS talk about how "writing your congressperson" is some legitimate form of protest :heh:

Interns probably wipe their ass with them shyts
Hold on buddy :whoa:

I voted for [insert democrat or republican here] and they told me my vote will save our country's democracy and make my life better

We just need to vote for them again and this time it will be different