Houston sports radio personality calls Harden a bytch after postgame comments

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No heat for Tilman Fertitta buying an NBA franchise on debt and not being able to spend to improve what was a championship contender tho
:mjpls:

There's no excuse for buying the team given his financial circumstances. He has condominiums that he was trying to have build down here stop development because he could no longer afford it.

As for the team and organization I honestly believe they did everything they could to turn the team into a winner and at the same time make sure that James was always the face of the Franchise. That part is more on James than the organization. Not because they didn't win, but because of how poorly he handled it at the end.

If Harden had a beef with management, I can understand that. But if he was taking it out on teammates like Cousins alluded to, that's not cool.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No heat for Tilman Fertitta buying an NBA franchise on debt and not being able to spend to improve what was a championship contender tho
:mjpls:
Like the oil companies out here, it's all white privilege. If a black billionaire in Texas wanted to buy the organization, they would've been :mjpls:, let alone a black coach that's not in a predominantly black sport.

Harden probably thought Houston was liberal and caught himself getting too comfortable around cac trump supporters, owners and culture vultures and wanted to dip. I don't blame him. You see the way they treat JJ Watt over DeShaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins.