Houston Stripper charged with capitial murder for setting up a man

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...You should always meet on neutral the first time, these girls come from f*cked up backgrounds...
True true true.

YES! Meet in a public place like the Olive Garden or the state fair. Chicks can arrange their OWN transportation to the date & back home. If a respectable girl doesn't know you, she's not gonna just hop in your car at night & ride with ya. A woman who is TOO trusting should set off your internal alarms.

YBE

Banned
Daps
slide_200382_976577_free.jpg

:skip:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
a chick (former stripper) i used to have on the team a few years ago got locked up for a similar thing awhile back. can't trust these hoes mane.

ENLARGE_01jessicap.jpg

An arrest has been made in last week's East Austin murder.

Police believe Jessica Krause-Patterson killed Elmore Allen Junior. She was arrested Friday by the Lonestar Fugitive Task Force.

Allen's body was discovered in the parking lot of a Bluff Springs Road apartment complex on April 13.

Police said Patterson worked at a strip club in South Austin. They said she and Allen left the bar together, and they believed she was planning to rob him when they got back to his apartment.

Police said Allen suffered trauma to his body, and died from his injuries.

Officials with APD don't think Patterson worked alone, and more arrests are expected.

This was Austin's 10th murder of the year.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she sure is dumb, if your gonna robb n!ggas do it somewhere else nowhere near your apartment, lmao at hoes

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
So Houston & Austin strippers are killin' dudes who get too close.
The rest of the Texan hooke-- I mean -- STRIPPERS are fair game, gentlemen. u_u

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:manny: niccas should have got a room at a random spot, and if she get the texting or what not then its a step up. drop her ass off somewhere

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
y i said on the old board..bout not worryin bout nikkas out of town fukkin with strippers like just brittany nem...

texas strippas r ruthless...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:manny: niccas should have got a room at a random spot, and if she get the texting or what not then its a step up. drop her ass off somewhere

If she's trying to set you up, nothing can save you, they'll follow you to the crib. My rule of thumb when it comes to hoes (club, stripclub, wherever). If they on some real hoe tendencies, and it ain't somebody I ain't know, or is broker than me, I don't try to bag 'em that night. i get the number, hit 'em up a day or two later, and meet up somewhere. If she's really down, she'll still be down. If she's not down, then she won't meet. Too much b*llsh*t be happenin' these days man, that's why it's best to build a roster. If you pullin' random hoes, be on your P's and Q's, have a knife or gun handy, and be alert at all times. Never fall asleep before a random chick, go out of the way first before arriving to your house. You have to treat yourself like a target with hoes. That's why I try to stick to classy educated professional chicks, 25+, much less drama, and a lot of those girls, when they hit you up, it's because they got some free time, and want the D, and then they gotta get back to work :win: