How abnormal are 30+ year old men and women that haven't been in a relationship or had sex?

How abnormal?

• Extremely

• Slightly

• Neutral

• Not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
For all adults 18-65 yo capable of consent and able to physically perform, i'd say only 30-40% engage in heterosexual actions with any regularity
People routinely going years without any heterosexual contact don't really want it
That's why most people are latent heterosexuals
They might fantasize or masturbate but they don't personally want penis-vagina action

Its kind of like swimming.. Go to a swimming pool and compare the number of swimmers to the number of non-swimmers
To actually be swimming in a swimming pool is unusual
Everyone knows what swimming is because of television- but it is shocking for them to see someone do it in real life
Yet they are hanging out near a swimming pool!!

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting no ass until your 30s is a big time issue.

I can't speak for women, but a man should have at least 5-10 relationshipa MINIMUM by then with a few hook ups in between.

No ass whatsoever till' your 30? I couldn't even imagine it.
your reaching with 5-10 relationships unless your talking about bodies.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
As fukked as I am in my head they’re many 5s and 6s waiting to be dikked down. Y’all weirdos think y’all gon start at the top with the normanis and tinashes got it fukked up
Is being selective unwise when choosing relationship and sex partners?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
your reaching with 5-10 relationships unless your talking about bodies.

By 30 most guys should 5-10 relationships. How do you know what you are looking for if you haven't experienced different types of women?

This is just my opinion. You can do w/e y'all like

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By 30 most guys should 5-10 relationships. How do you know what you are looking for if you haven't experienced different types of women?

This is just my opinion. You can do w/e y'all like
isn’t that what the purpose of dating is for and not actual relationships?

I don’t need to be in a relationship with a women to notice what type of women she is off of a few encounters.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
For all adults 18-65 yo capable of consent and able to physically perform, i'd say only 30-40% engage in heterosexual actions with any regularity
People routinely going years without any heterosexual contact don't really want it
That's why most people are latent heterosexuals
They might fantasize or masturbate but they don't personally want penis-vagina action

Its kind of like swimming.. Go to a swimming pool and compare the number of swimmers to the number of non-swimmers
To actually be swimming in a swimming pool is unusual
Everyone knows what swimming is because of television- but it is shocking for them to see someone do it in real life
Yet they are hanging out near a swimming pool!!
30-40%? How do you estimate it's that range?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I was a virgin until I was like 28 or something…:mjlol:Why? I was in a bunch of different places just enjoying myself and I didn’t wanna go through the stress of worrying about birth control, stds, pregnancy. Ect.

Ironically I didn’t from a conservative background.

It was b/c our family was very liberal and open about sex so there were no “taboos” or shaming surrounding the act.

No censorship growing up either…I was reading the Kama Sutra in the 7th grade. And all kinds of filth.

My parents were hyper pragmatists. All they cared about was us understanding that no matter what we did, no pregnancies out of wedlock.

When you grow up comfortable like that, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. That’s also why the shyt ton of pressure from men never really worked.

I do shyt on my time when I want to and when it’s right for me. I can’t imagine caring about somebody’s feelings about MY damn body.

Once I did have sex, it just felt right. Natural. Fun. Glorious!

(After a lotta foreplay. I’m small down there:hamster:)

But I feel bad b/c so many people have so many unhealthy hang ups about sex and I never understood why. The slut shaming, the Madonna/whore complexes, fukking when you don’t want to, not fukking when you do, using sex to try and play or hurt people, not communicating…

:hhh: Let’s normalize letting people be themselves. I’m very stubborn about living my life on my terms.

This is only an issue, if it’s an issue. Meaning are you not having sex because socially you don’t mesh well with the opposite sex or is it just not the right time for it?

If you got a major glaring issue holding you back then confront it and get out there champ! (Smacks em on the back of the ass:takedat:)

Otherwise, do what’s right for you when it’s right for you.

right. It’s interesting, before I came on this site I always assumed most had sex by the time they were 18. With the way my sex drive was, I just wasn’t set up to wait. One way or the other I was going to get me some d***. And My parents were crazy strict and I still found a way. Me and my girls all had crazy strict parents and we all were sexing in high school.

Things are different nowadays, seems like technology and lack of social skills is limiting those opportunities for some brehs and brehettes.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Voted extremely. I got old childhood friend of mine who is in the same boat. He's like 30.

Works, pays his mortgage, used to be a popular football player in high school but now he just exists in his own little world. Basically work, play videogames, repeat...