NULL
I was watching this video and i thought this was hilarious
Are we being fooled by these numbers?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I was watching this video and i thought this was hilarious
Are we being fooled by these numbers?

idk if it's corrupt or not but it doesn't influence the judges so it's kinda whatever...
they can be as corrupt as they want they just can't do nothing bout the results... :yeshrug: they can shape public opinion though

with that said I doN't think they are corrupt I just think boxing isn't a sport what you can typically measure with statistics. There are too many things influencing the fight. You can't measure all. You can count the punches but those are also people not super robots... they make mistakes, they can also spin the stats based on their bias and etc...

or are these guys who count compubox numbers some supermen who trained to count punches from their birth in a mountain monastery? :pachaha:
We doN't know shyt abut these guys, their opinion is just like mine as far as I see

First I believe in my own judgement...

idk why the example is Mayweather here though, people can spin as much as they want Mayweather beat both Cotto and Pacquiao. Not because of the corrupt punch stats but because I have eyes and I saw it. He beat Pac easier than Maidana anway...

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What difference does it actually make? It doesn't have any influence on who wins or loses.

Daps
lol @ the may pac compubox..

man, the floyd paq fight was just off..the weigh in..the fight night atmosphere..it just seemed weird as fukk.

To many people were tense that night. If Floyd was more relaxed he could have clinically ended Manny and put a much more convincing performance, but this was the 1 fight he could not lose!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
To many people were tense that night. If Floyd was more relaxed he could have clinically ended Manny and put a much more convincing performance, but this was the 1 fight he could not lose!
i feel you 1 hundred..he had to play it super safe..i don't know about washing manny though..that guy is fukking dangerous when the opponent engages ..
even uncle roger was telling him to move a notch..

Daps
i feel you 1 hundred..he had to play it super safe..i don't know about washing manny though..that guy is fukking dangerous when the opponent engages ..
even uncle roger was telling him to move a notch..

Not fully engage and go into a brawl but if he just fought him a little bit more relaxed it could have been so much easier.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Not fully engage and go into a brawl but if he just fought him a little bit more relaxed it could have been so much easier.
I don't know man I had it 9-3 Floyd or so... It wasn't a particularly nice or exciting fight but it was because Mayweather had an easy job or he had not but he made it look like.
Maidana with his rough housing on their first fight cause a lot more problems to Floyd. Pac was a phenomenal fighter in his peak but he just can't cut the ring off and smart counter punchers were always his cryptonit.
I don't think that Mayweather left anything to prove against Pac. Maybe that he could've beat him in 2010 too but that's a different story, on the fight they fought with each other Mayweather won widely. Pretty much all of the boxing media agreed on that.

To impress casuals is a different story again, of course that version of Floyd never gonna entertain causals over his own safety. He wasn't that type of fighter.

Daps
I don't know man I had it 9-3 Floyd or so... It wasn't a particularly nice or exciting fight but it was because Mayweather had an easy job or he had not but he made it look like.
Maidana with his rough housing on their first fight cause a lot more problems to Floyd. Pac was a phenomenal fighter in his peak but he just can't cut the ring off and smart counter punchers were always his cryptonit.
I don't think that Mayweather left anything to prove against Pac. Maybe that he could've beat him in 2010 too but that's a different story, on the fight they fought with each other Mayweather won widely. Pretty much all of the boxing media agreed on that.

To impress casuals is a different story again, of course that version of Floyd never gonna entertain causals over his own safety. He wasn't that type of fighter.

True, I had it 9-3 to Floyd also, and I agree not matter when they fought Floyd was always winning.