The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So no counter argument ? :wow:
The economic inequality is a counter argument, like she said.
:gucci: The problem is your lack of comprehension. If those in poverty don’t have the money or resources for fresh food and vegetarian style meals that contribute to healthy eating habits; do you honestly think they’re going to turn down a $4.00 value meal from Burger King and would rather starve ?? Foh. “Oh let me not eat today bc I can’t afford a shrimp and broccoli protein salad..”
:martin:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The two aren't linked. If anything a lack of resources would lead to slenderness. Take a trip outside the west.
No it wouldn’t fool. :laff:Take a trip outside your house. Dammit you must like to sound stupid on purpose.

Poor quality foods have higher sodium content, massive amount of sugar substances, heavy fat and whatever byproducts that are put in - why the fuk do you think there’s a Popeyes and McDonald’s on every other block offering deals of the day. And why do you think snack foods, chips and sugar cereals are always on some 2 for $5 , or bogo deal. People in poverty choose quality over quantity. Stock up as much as they can so that it lasts for the longest amount of time. The idea is to eat fresh vegetables, but they stay making canned veggies cheaper to buy. All that is designed to fill you up quick so that you FEEL full while it’s wreaking havoc on the digestive system and metabolism. They make the natural peanut butter, straight up peanuts with no added hfcs twice as expensive as the regular peanut butter with all the added sugar and salt .

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The economic inequality is a counter argument, like she said.
:gucci: The problem is your lack of comprehension. If those in poverty don’t have the money or resources for fresh food and vegetarian style meals that contribute to healthy eating habits; do you honestly think they’re going to turn down a $4.00 value meal from Burger King and would rather starve ?? Foh. “Oh let me not eat today bc I can’t afford a shrimp and broccoli protein salad..”
:martin:

Our bottom 5% is wealtheir than 50% of the world. Nice try though

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it wouldn’t fool. :laff:Take a trip outside your house. Dammit you must like to sound stupid on purpose.

Poor quality foods have higher sodium content, massive amount of sugar substances, heavy fat and whatever byproducts that are put in - why the fuk do you think there’s a Popeyes and McDonald’s on every other block offering deals of the day. And why do you think snack foods, chips and sugar cereals are always on some 2 for $5 , or bogo deal. People in poverty choose quality over quantity. Stock up as much as they can so that it lasts for the longest amount of time. The idea is to eat fresh vegetables, but they stay making canned veggies cheaper to buy. All that is designed to fill you up quick so that you FEEL full while it’s wreaking havoc on the digestive system and metabolism. They make the natural peanut butter, straight up peanuts with no added hfcs twice as expensive as the regular peanut butter with all the added sugar and salt .

The USA is the first country in the history of the entire known history of the world where more people die from obesity then from starvation. And at an astronomical rate.

Travel outside the continental United States or better yet the developed world and you'll desist this linear thought.

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Eating healthy is cheap if you take the time to learn how to cook. Problem is nowadays alot of black folks don't cook regularly and when they do it's cheese/corn/pork/shrimp or meat covered in gmo soybean oil and bleached flour.

Only time I eat fast food is when I'm too tired from working to cook because it's definitely not cheaper. A triple burger w large fry is $10 at Wendy's, that's 1 meal. I can eat for days off $10 of brown rice/lentils/beans.

I just spent $50 on groceries and got atleast 2 weeks worth of food.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The only thing that dictates your fatness is stuffing food inside your face

If all you can afford is shytty food, if you ate half the plate instead of 2 plates worth then you'd

lose weight

If you did activities you would

Lose weight

Stop with all the bullshyt PLEASE

And being fat is deadly as fukc. I know people who survived being a crackhead long enough to quit. And are old now.

Fat people don't get old

Daps
I swear some people will see anti-blackness in anything.
A man could sneeze and thet'll find anti-blackness or 'white supremacy' in it