How ar Amy Duncan & her boyfriend allowed to own an run a gym in the San Antonio area with impunity

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Duncan lost hard, just look at that guido :mjlol: :mjlol:

Duncan lost? If I told you to give away your 10 year old Ford Focus and upgrade to a fresh off the lot BMW coupe like Timmy did, dont come here talkin bout how he lost

Tim-Duncan-Girlfriend.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm surprised that people in SA workout. :leon: nikkas gonna learn about fukkin with them fitness instructors. They aren't wrapped to tight

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the only coli poster born and raised and currently living in San Antonio, I am the only one qualified to speak on this, especially since I know some important people in SA. The reason why she is able to do it, its simply because the people of San Antonio are too classy to stoop to her level, plus we all know that Duncan would want us to act that way. At the end of it all timmy has rings, plays the sport he loves, more money than her, his kids and a new chick. Trust me, people who know the Duncans know how Amy is, she will get her karma/just do in life for the things she has put Timmy through all these years.

To the poster who asked if Duncan has ever spoken to a black woman before, yes, he has spoken to my 2 sisters when we were at a Missions game (minor league baseball team in SA) and was standing behind him at a concession stand. Also he was there with a couple of friends one of which was a black female. This was last spring.

Also to in reponse to the many pms ive received asking will I be going to the spurs game tonight, no I have to work tonight and dont get off until 9pm. However, I will be watching the game sunday night probably at brickhouse tavern in the stone oak area if anyone wants to come out and kick it with me

if anyone else has any questions pertaining to duncan or any of the spurs players for that matter, please shoot me a pm, I will more than likely be able to answer all if not most of them.

I cant make threads but if someone wants to make a thread asking how duncan new chick is, I can tell you a lot about her good and bad, but majority good, but please make the thread tomorrow, or late tonight because i have to leave for work in like 20 minutes. Thanks

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
As the only coli poster born and raised and currently living in San Antonio, I am the only one qualified to speak on this, especially since I know some important people in SA. The reason why she is able to do it, its simply because the people of San Antonio are too classy to stoop to her level, plus we all know that Duncan would want us to act that way. At the end of it all timmy has rings, plays the sport he loves, more money than her, his kids and a new chick. Trust me, people who know the Duncans know how Amy is, she will get her karma/just do in life for the things she has put Timmy through all these years.

To the poster who asked if Duncan has ever spoken to a black woman before, yes, he has spoken to my 2 sisters when we were at a Missions game (minor league baseball team in SA) and was standing behind him at a concession stand. Also he was there with a couple of friends one of which was a black female. This was last spring.

Also to in reponse to the many pms ive received asking will I be going to the spurs game tonight, no I have to work tonight and dont get off until 9pm. However, I will be watching the game sunday night probably at brickhouse tavern in the stone oak area if anyone wants to come out and kick it with me

if anyone else has any questions pertaining to duncan or any of the spurs players for that matter, please shoot me a pm, I will more than likely be able to answer all if not most of them.

I cant make threads but if someone wants to make a thread asking how duncan new chick is, I can tell you a lot about her good and bad, but majority good, but please make the thread tomorrow, or late tonight because i have to leave for work in like 20 minutes. Thanks

:wtf:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
s

voodoo%20legs.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Think and sound like a scorned female brehs

ole I'll bust the windows out ya car ass nikka :comeon:

Ha ha...yall got jokes.

:beli:

I guess I set myself up by not being clear. I wasn't suggesting what should be done or what I would do.

I was speaking in the context of rabid sports fandom--where Steve Bartman was getting death threats and was too shook to come out of the house, college basketball players' grandmothers leave arenas in tears from harassment, Donovan McNabb's Arizona home gets vandalized, felons throw drinks on Ron Artest from the stands, and people in Cleveland make bonfires out of Lebron jerseys.

Amy Duncan fukked a broke ex-stripper who was her personal trainer, accused Timmy of being bisexual, and then opened a gym in his name in the SA area.

It's pretty reasonable to expect that people at least would choose another gym to patronize. That's all.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

internet-memes-didnt-read.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
duncan won. got rid of his unfaithful and ugly wife, got custody of his kids, upgraded to a sexy latina and has been having fresh taper fades and line ups since.

He got the kids???? :ohhh:

She can't even get child support and we know Texas alimony laws are #hoh . Timmy :win: