How are some people liked so much more than others?

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Some people don't fukk with others, some kick it with a friend or two or small group, and then there is those who have a large network of friends. I find it fascinating, not that someone can have so many friends but the fact that so many people can like one person. I feel like I'm one of those type of people considering I have a large group of friends from all backgrounds. I only try to be open minded to all walks of life. I may not have a connection with everyone but I don't dislike what I don;t understand. I know there are others that think like that as well, but still, just because you think like that won't mean people will like you. There's got to be something that attracts all people to one certain person.

I know a few people older than me in this situation but its even more crazier. I know someone who was never the athlete or was a singer or anything that usually makes certain people gravitate towards a person, for example, popularity. This guy just always has people wanting to hang with him. The dude gets invited to go to different states all the time just to hang out with friends, they always offer to pay for everything as long as he just shows up, which is weird because he usually kindly declines most of the time. The ladies are always on him.

Some people just have a different life where they experience everything because they are liked. It doesn't matter your money situation, where you live, or how you look. If you're one of those people life is a rare story.

what usually attracts people to liking someone so much like this coli?

Mason83

Banned
Daps
This individual is kind but not a push over, he is confident yet not cocky. He has tons of charisma and is always making people laugh. He is a go getter.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
The same reason some people are smarter than others
Or better at sports
Or good with words
We could do this all day

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
This individual is kind but not a push over, he is confident yet not cocky. He has tons of charisma and is always making people laugh. He is a go getter.
You think anyone can attain this personality and attract others like that? OR do you think there is a set of qualities that come with this such as image?

One person can do the same joke or act a certain way and everyone will love that person... Add another person doing the exact same joke or acting the exact same way and no one can stand the person.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
do you think there are a lot of people who have this but don't use it to the best of their abilities?

Could be. :ehh:

I'm probably one of them. All the hoes know who I am and always call me out in public. Many times, I don't even be thinking about them, and be more concerned about $$$.

But when I get focused, I get :shaq: to them with my charisma

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:manny:who knows
wouldnt say im "liked" a lot by others but im well respected everywhere i go especially in my city

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yep, if God gave it to you, take full advantage of it. Then smash all the hoes. :banderas:
dhMeAzK.gif