How can Bill Clinton use tha Dope Man as a scapegoat when he distributed it on a major level?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
shyt got me :dahell:

Like yung. Ur man'z put it out there deliberately in Black Communities particularly. How u gonna say "And these are the people you're defending..." and u tha right hand man 2 tha man who put it out there?

Im just sayin... :manny:

No sense in playing tha Fawn when the Wolves is already out here and been out here :stopitslime:

And if it comes out 2 be between Hillary and Trump, im votin for Donald. If it comes out between Trump and Sanders, im votin 4 Bernie. It is what it is.

Atleast with Trump you might have a "fighting chance" within the moment. With Hillary, your Children and Grandchildren might suffer. Real shyt

And from what I read. Chip aint no fraud

Last edited:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

Politicians will politic.

The Clintons knows that:

A) Criticizing BLM will appeal to suburban cacs and milenilals with racial resentment.

B) Having Bill be the mouth piece puts some distance between Hilary and the controversy. Plus, it gives her plausible deniability.

C) They have the Black vote locked down. No matter what racial rhetoric comes out of the HRC, wer'e not going anywhere.

With all that in mind, Bill's speech was a pretty rational political move. I doubt that it was intentional but the risks were low to begin with.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Act like Billy wasn't involved in that shyt in the 90s :mjpls:

Bill Clinton was tha Kingpin of Arkansas. He probably was tha Rick Ross of da southeast. Real shyt

:manny:

Politicians will politic.

The Clintons knows that:

A) Criticizing BLM will appeal to suburban cacs and milenilals with racial resentment.

B) Having Bill be the mouth piece puts some distance between Hilary and the controversy. Plus, it gives her plausible deniability.

C) They have the Black vote locked down. No matter what racial rhetoric comes out of the HRC, wer'e not going anywhere.

With all that in mind, Bill's speech was a pretty rational political move. I doubt that it was intentional but the risks were low to begin with.

Im not quite sure that Hillary got tha black vote locked down. Truthfully, i just don't think alotta Hillary voters know enough about Bernie Sanders. He's still some random old nikka 2 alot of people.

The Clintons are popular. But they aint that popular

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Remember those 2 kids...

Nah ive never heard of that. But I do know tha nikka Chip said in that clip that he was flyin in work from overseas.

Good look tho, Ima check that out.

See. How come nobody wants 2 ask Hillary and Bill those questions? This that real chit.

BLM needs 2 get on that 1 ASAP. Bekuz that's tha shyt that's gonna put shyt out there on front street 4 nikkaz. nikkaz just cant let some shyt like that fly outta Bill Clinton's mouth. That type of shyt is hypocritical and disrespectful

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Bill Clinton was tha Kingpin of Arkansas. He probably was tha Rick Ross of da southeast. Real shyt

Im not quite sure that Hillary got tha black vote locked down. Truthfully, i just don't think alotta Hillary voters know enough about Bernie Sanders. He's still some random old nikka 2 alot of people.

The Clintons are popular. But they aint that popular

That's exactly the problem.

:francis:

The Politically unsophisticated (nothing to do with race) tend to rely on heuristics to make political decisions. When they go into the booth, they'll vote for the candidates/issues that are at the top of their "memory banks."

This is based on:

A) The candidates that they've had the most exposure to.

B) The candidate that has been endorsed by someone, whose oppinion, they trust/respect.

C) The Candidate that their favored party has endorsed.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have an advantage simply on name recognition alone.

IMO, That's why Bernie has recieved so little coverage by the mainstream media. more exposure = More chances for politically ignorant voters to have a light bulb moment come election time.

Last edited:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
That's exactly the problem.

:francis:

The Politically unsophisticated (nothing to do with race) tend to rely on heuristics to make political decisions. When they go into the booth, they'll vote for the candidates/issues that are at the top of their "memory banks."

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have an advantage simply on name recognition alone.

IMO, That's why Bernie has recieved so little coverage by the mainstream media. more exposure = More chances for politically ignorant voters to have a light bulb moment come election time.

U right. I cant lie, im leanin towards Trump either way. But truth be told if it comes down 2 between him and Bernie, Ima go with Bernie.

Bill and Hillary too shady.

U know why there was a surplus particularly in the Black Community? Bekuz Clinton locked up somewhere between 500,000-1,000,000+ Blacks under his Crime Wave. So of course there was "extra" money there. The pot got bigger

shyt is really real out here

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I cant believe with this Internet shyt crackin that it aint been put out there on front street yet.

Old folks got Smartphones, they Snapchattin n Facebookin, aint no reason why they shouldn't know.

People are scared of Trump bekuz White Folks on him heavy, and its understandable everything considered. But aint no President gonna single-handedly uplift Black Folks outta our lil condition. We gotta hop on these Local Elections 2 do all dat. That'll do more change quicker & more efficient than any upcoming President can do. Bernie already let it be known how shyt really works. Aint none of that "we are hungry, please let us in" shyt. We gotta mob up, like Bill Clinton did

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you cant be a governor/senator if you
aint got dirt/blood on your hands,
owe big favors,know secrets or
got people with more power that know your secrets.
the clintons are reptilian devils.
but then......they all are.

wat6rr.jpg

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
When weed bekomez Nationalized I wonder what that's gonna do 4 tha Cocaine and Molly markets

:jbhmm: will that shyt really start goin 4 Ten-A-Key Everywhere or nah??? I mean, the price is gonna have 2 come down. Rite :patrice:

Bill Clinton would know.

Last edited: