How can I be 30+, game, and not be ashamed?

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
It's a weird one. When you are married and you have kids it's kind of wrong to sit and play games but you can't go out every night drink and party, so people that grew up with games.. even at 30-45 do still play them a little.

If you are single.. Find a balance. You should never play games over being healthy and chasing skirt.

I didn't play at all when married but... Zelda BOTW actually helped me get through my divorce.
Kept me immersed.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I've noticed that some women look down on guys playing video games as if it is a heinous crime :mjlol:. These bytches have nothing going on and have no problem sitting down for hours watching netflix but playing games is a problem :mjlol:

As long as it isn't getting in the way of your priorities or consuming your life do what you want

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Depends on how much you playing games and your lifestyle.

If you're a bum and you're not where you want to be in life, put the damn controller down and get your shyt together.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
It's a weird one. When you are married and you have kids it's kind of wrong to sit and play games but you can't go out every night drink and party, so people that grew up with games.. even at 30-45 do still play them a little.

If you are single.. Find a balance. You should never play games over being healthy and chasing skirt.

I didn't play at all when married but... Zelda BOTW actually helped me get through my divorce.
Kept me immersed.

Lmao what? Since when is it weird as a married
man with kids can't enjoy their hobbies? Obviously you can't play as soon as you get off work until 1am ignoring your family but you can play. It's all balance