How can I become rich?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
PROVIDE VALUE to people. whatever it is

you got 30k Coli posts in 8 years... imagine if u made the effort to do 2000 youtube vids instead in that time span. you'd at least be up $10k or whatever, thats more than the $0 u made from the coli . some folks here would be cakin with their creativity no lie

@goatmane what types of you tube videos? I want to try that route.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
What happend to air force breh

@J Money I don't know if it is possible at this point. I ended up going on antidepressants for about three weeks but I am now off of them. I stopped taking them in late September. If I just lie and not say anything about past antidepressant use will I be good? Though my health records are online.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money I don't know if it is possible at this point. I ended up going on antidepressants for about three weeks but I am now off of them. I stopped taking them in late September. If I just lie and not say anything about past antidepressant use will I be good? Though my health records are online.

Not 100% sure to be honest breh so I don't want to say yes or no. You still fully up for joining though?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Learn cyber security

Get a great job with benefits and a matching 401k. Max it out.

Save half of that salary and put it into investments

Start a business to make extra income and maximum your dedications to reduce your taxes.

The End. Your welcome

*Bonus* Go to community college for a few years to get a degree. Go into the military for a few years as a officer and have the military pay for your additional schooling to reduce your debt, get military benefits and to make their special programs available to you.

If you follow this formula you will be balling out of control by 35y/o.

:whoo::whoo: