Daps
Op got ganked by a boxer.

tumblr_mynmsbEXTU1rjyn2qo1_500.jpg

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The athletic level of MMA fighters is still far below boxers. You can be a gay cross dressing stripper in MMA and knock out Kimbo Slice with a jab. The only high level athletes MMA has are ex college wrestlers

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby:Yall mma stans need to get off the bullshyt. Boxing is combat with rules, MMA is combat with rules, real fighting has no rules. I like both, and there are things i dont like about both. Boxing needs to get rid of the crooked promoters and clean up judging. MMA needs to not be a monopoly and stop letting wrestlers lay and pray their way to wins.

The%2BRock%2BClapping.gif

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i prefer boxing because i like watching the best punchers in the world throw punches, and i like watching defensive masters use head movement or shoulder rolls to avoid the punches.

i like kicks too, but mma fighters dont seem to use them much, and when they do they are not very exciting looking, just quick hits to the other guys leg for the most part. i find submissions to be anticlimactic

i think i would love kickboxing, but it's harder for me to find those fights

semtex

:)
Daps
i prefer boxing because i like watching the best punchers in the world throw punches, and i like watching defensive masters use head movement or shoulder rolls to avoid the punches.

i like kicks too, but mma fighters dont seem to use them much, and when they do they are not very exciting looking, just quick hits to the other guys leg for the most part. i find submissions to be anticlimactic

i think i would love kickboxing, but it's harder for me to find those fights
GLORY is on Spike Tv a lot now

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
because people actually enjoy watching striking and the skills needed to be good at that where in mma its about laying on the ground for the majority of the fight and there is a required skill and balance where knowing how to strike and position yourself is important but in mma you can lose on some fluke shyt to an inferior fighter in boxing usually the more skilled fighter wins

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because people actually enjoy watching striking and the skills needed to be good at that where in mma its about laying on the ground for the majority of the fight and there is a required skill and balance where knowing how to strike and position yourself is important but in mma you can lose on some fluke shyt to an inferior fighter in boxing usually the more skilled fighter wins

I have to agree. You either know how to box or you don't, there's a lot of flukey wins in MMA.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

MMA requires a ton of skill as well. Saying otherwise is laughable. Laying on the ground for the majority of the fight? Not true.

Since there is more ways to win in MMA, I guess you could say there is more 'flukey' victories, but 8-9 times out of 10, the more skilled fighter wins.. Plus, MMA is a lot more unpredictable, which is a major reason why it's exciting and it can lead to more 'flukey' victories.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
And why do some fans of either sport dislike/bash the other sport? In this board, it's primarily [some] boxing fans dissing MMA. There is no 'boxing > MMA' or vice versa, it's all subjective.