How can you call yourself a Sports fan?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don’t fukk with all sports.I can sit down and watch a game of anything I just watched a High School basketball game it was a great ending by the way.

You got weirdo Basketball nikkas stay dissing Football for no reason but claim they don’t watch or like football what the fukk do y’all do during the Super Bowl.

Watch lifetime like my sister in law y’all weird as fukk :mjlol:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just want CFB and the NFL as my 2 entrees with a bowl of NBA on the side and some mlb baseball and college basketball sprinkled on top.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just want CFB and the NFL as my 2 entrees with a bowl of NBA on the side and some mlb baseball and college basketball sprinkled on top.
That’s fine I get it but basketball dudes be on some other shyt when they know they be watching the shyt.

I’m just saying I don’t see people who like football do that cause we generally like both.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe they mean they are a fan of multiple sports, not all sports.
Why would you gatekeep the term "sports fan" just because someone doesn't want to watch competitive cheerleading or bass fishing?
I was speaking tongue and cheek l(no homo)you know what I mean Bass fishing ain’t no damn sport:stopitslime: