How can you deny that Drake...

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
is the greatest fraud in hip hop history.

Up until the Meek beef, most of us argued he was top 3 new breed including Cole and Kendrick. Just like we thought Wayne was the best rapper alive until Gillie exposed it. Kanye was appearing top 5 DOA talk until ghostwriting rumors were confirmed by Consequense.

This isn't R&B or rock or pop, hip hop is our purest art form that still belongs to US and anyone who inflitrates it should be pushed out. Drake is a pop act no different from Britney Spears.

Stop caping for a sec and look at the facts.
he does staged interviews, has tent writers, steals dance moves and mannerisms from the local talent, steals songs and sounds from up and coming artists...

Says he turned into Jay Z (corporate boss) while Drake the biggest corporate slave that isn't an athelete.

I was a fan since So Far Gone, even after the exposure but the jafakin songs were the end.

He's a plant that fooled you.

Why can't you stans just admit this, stop caping

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Its a wrap for him as far as credibility. That interview aint shifting no opinion.

The only way he could save himself now is if he provided reference tracks that he did which QM used to make reference tracks.

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
ghostwriters in rap are like steroids in the MLB, everyone's on them. Drake just got exposed

No some hiphop acts have decades of artistic integrity and will go down in history as something more special and meaningful than fraudulent actors such as drake. People who contributex and tried to preserve something they saw as more than a way to enrich yourself monetarily. They knew they had the power to uplift and change society in meaningful ways. Too bad theyre literally dying off and were left with this mess of frauds phonies and relatively talentless flash in the pan rappers who dominate popular rap music these days.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Yo I ain't a drake hater but I feel the same way I always say dude was an actor and has taken hip hop and made it into his own personal monopoly

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even when everyone thought he wrote his own shyt no one I know thought that he was a beast with the bars ..... he was just a dude that made good songs

Hes this generations Ja Rule...... problem is he wanted to be this generations Jay Z

I feel no sympathy , dude was feeling himself so much he was talking about battling Murder Mook ...... smh

he also has the most stupid fans