How can you redeem?? Indian scammer gets scammed.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am confused how she got the cards. But his anger is fukking hilarious.
I’m guessing that the scammers make it seem like they accidentally sent money to the old lady (the guy pretending in the video).

And then they probably get the lady to buy gift cards which the scammers can redeem in order to get paid back.

That’s how I think it works. I don’t know.

In this video it looks like the “lady” was redeeming the cards herself, into her own account. And the Indian was losing his shyt.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I’m guessing that the scammers make it seem like they accidentally sent money to the old lady (the guy pretending in the video).

And then they probably get the lady to buy gift cards which the scammers can redeem in order to get paid back.

That’s how I think it works. I don’t know.

In this video it looks like the “lady” was redeeming the cards herself, into her own account. And the Indian was losing his shyt.
Still confusing

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Still confusing

Scammers convince their victims to buy gift cards of varying denominations so they don't have to ask for credit card info (which scares victims off) to pay for services like remote virus removal or to remove a 'block' on their Internet access caused by ransomware. They just ask the victims for the card numbers and PINs and redeem them while providing NO service at all.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

She bought them so she wouldn't have to give credit card information to pay for unnecessary services. That's how scammers convince their victims they AREN'T scammers.​

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Instead of directly asking for money or cc numbers, they’ll tell the person to get X amount of money on gift cards. They’ll then ask the person for the number on the gift card so they, the scammer, can redeem them.

The “old lady” was redeeming them herself instead of the scammer. The guy sets up a fake bank etc so the scammer thinks the “old lady” really added the money to the cards while “she’s” sharing her screen. In reality there’s no money being moved around. Just mega trolling of the scammers.

I’ve seen this dudes content before. It’s hilarious how enraged they get when they get scammed trying to scam

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He & Jim Browning are the GOATs at this shyt. :mjlol: He shakes them up with the trolling and comedy. Jim puts the fear of God into them and and gets their names, identities, and targets the entire call center. The Spider-Man and Batman of this shyt. :dead:
Thanks. Going to check out some Jim Browning videos