maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not mad at you. I just thought they were poor. In 20 minutes, I literally created a more convincing black male in a near 15 year old game than I could in Cyberpunk after an hour.

E-QbAiQX0AMmACG

I'm not saying it was the worst, but I definitely couldn't make it work for me. At least not to the point I was satisfied .:hubie: I remember a lot of of folks in the official thread being bothered by the lack of options after the game dropped.

Nah hold up breh why yo Mass Effect character look just like my Cyberpunk character?:leostare:

Cyberpunk_2077.jpg

3da2941d2b6e5249f73bed9bd44fdbf3

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ps5/XSX have a few decent options but I think live had better than what 2k was offering for ps4/xb1 nikkas didn’t have a good fade with waves

Im just saying at this point its the gold standard of black hairstyles. No other game really comes close, and thats because the nba is a black sport. If video games allowed more black directors and leads this would eventually be fixed but having black characters is still rare.

Thats why you still see people like barret in ff7 or the black dude in HFW trailer with non-black hair styles

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
2K, for all their faults, are the only ones who get it right. Their level of creation for black characters eclipses any RPGs. Hell, you can create a more convincing brother on their wrestling game than you can on their flagship hoops games.

E-QVGgKWUAA6KhQ

E-QUpcUWEAUGiS1

E-QVuTBXMAMjWUh

Most games pale in comparison. Cyberpunk's options were so limited that I gave up trying to create a black man and went with a female build instead. :francis:

No you didn't name your nikka "GREATEST OF ALL TIME"?!? :russ::russ::russ:

:mjlol: @ him giving the :mjgrin: look while the WWE Entertainment logo pops up at the end of RAW :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

:mjlol: @ him giving the :mjgrin: look while the WWE Entertainment logo pops up at the end of RAW :pachaha:

Nah breh that was the match rating. :dead: The game scores you on the quality of the match.
Had just went 20 minutes w/ Nakamura. Dude is smug as shyt, though. :dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I'm trying three newest game in gamepass, craftopia. Darkest shade is not even a dark skinned Latino or non African decent.

But somehow they managed to have an authentic looking native American character/face. Of course you can give him a mohawk but that's neither here nor there like negros in game. It did catch my attention

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Do you play video games breh :russ:

ol how do you do fellow kids ass nikka :lolbron:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Still remember my black Warlock from WoW with black ponytail :wow:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
yall bring up 2k like it didnt take 20 years for them to even slowly add line ups in that bytch
then it went straight to mario party ass designs and some cowabunga ass shyt anyways

do one with dreads down and make them move like the old jerseys used to

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm trying three newest game in gamepass, craftopia. Darkest shade is not even a dark skinned Latino or non African decent.

But somehow they managed to have an authentic looking native American character/face. Of course you can give him a mohawk but that's neither here nor there like negros in game. It did catch my attention

I just bailed on this game exactly for this reason…then I realized it’s a game preview…maybe they’ll have more options when the final version drops…not interested in it now as it is tho…heavily turned off by the lack of character creation options

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just bailed on this game exactly for this reason…then I realized it’s a game preview…maybe they’ll have more options when the final version drops…not interested in it now as it is tho…heavily turned off by the lack of character creation options
The game is kinda decent. I'm not into these crafting type games like that but this is almost perfect because there's so much more to do. You will craft weapons within minutes. The wildlife will eat you. You can fly around like you would in a game like Phoenix rising. I haven't gone back but when I stopped playing I came away impressed. I'm just juggling too many games at the moment but it's worthy of my backlog