How come Batman can't be black?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going off the Ben Affleck hoopla, I've always wondered why actors like Will Smith or Denzel ain't get a chance to play traditionally white super hero roles. I see hollywood do the reverse all the time. They take roles that should go to people of color and have a white person do it. Angelina Jolie played a black woman in that Daniel Pearl movie. Johnny Depp played an Indian in the Lone Ranger. Keanu Reeves is playing an asian in some new Samuri movie, etc.

Its almost like cacs can play any role including roles made for people of color. Yet, we can't be Batman or Superman because they were made white in the comics. Let just ignore the fact Superman is supposed to be an alien. :beli:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Think it would be easy to figure out his identity.

How many black billionaires could there be in Gotham City?
people don't know Batman is a billionaire. the fact that Bruce Wayne IS a billionaire is what allows him to BE Batman, no reason why a black actor couldnt play him.

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
How many cacs would go to the movies to watch it?
They want their superheroes white, they can't stand them nikkas doing nikka thangs...
It's good for the "regular" movies, but they ain't trying to see that.
Remember the scandal off of that black spider man? They :mjpls: and I guess they're cancelling the Ultimate Spiderman thing...I guess it ain't selling :patrice: wonder why :skip:

Last edited: