How come LA nikkas turn into Mahatma Gandhi when Mexicans come around?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Negros tell other black folks they gotta check in, yet the Asians/middle eastern folks get to set up on shop all in their neighborhood, take money and leave.
:snoop:
i dont think regular black people, such as africans, have to check in. rappers claiming gangs on the other hand....

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You can ask American Cholo.

All I know is TN is extra disrespectful towards black people, but turns to Mahta Ghandi with this guy.

No amount of spin can change that fact. Your cult leader is p*ssy.
Tariq hit em with the "violence is not the answer":mjlol:

Daps
Aight all that shyt is fun and games till mexicans srart flooding yall cities ive said it before thats what nikkas need to be prepared for and need to tool up for.

Yall worried about trump and them which obviously is a threat but mark my words mexicans should be number 1 priority, they are hella two faced and you cant trust them.

nikkas need to get ready to go to war with them, im tooled up and waiting for whatever comes.

Also get your hand to hand combat game right you know they like pulling out knives so i carry both knives and knuckles one shot to the chin and its lights out.
:beli:

Explain this then:

Houston Demographics · Hispanic. 44% · White. 24% · African American. 22% · Asian. 7% · Two or more races. 2% · Other race. 0% ·

Dallas Demographics
White
(Hispanic) (28.9%), White (Non-Hispanic) (28.8%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (24%), Other (Hispanic) (7.42%), and Two+ (Hispanic) (4.57%).

How come they got the majority here yet still don't want no problems?