How come no one ever talks about how black mothers emasculate their sons

killacal

Banned
Daps
People on twitter love to shyt on black men always, but I’ve noticed black mothers love to shyt on their sons for some reason. I’ve gone through this, but my mom just loves to emasculate everyone.
This fakkit wants to Twitter to cancel his mom cuz he ain't a man:laff:

Millennials are a different breed of soft delusional accountability dodging bytches man:gucci:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
They're not cursing out the kid. They're cursing the father who left her..
A lot of black women who have a husband in their life still take out a lot of shyt on there son. I’m the oldest son, and I was like a punching bag for my mother. I had my father in my life so this is moot

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

Millennials are a different breed of soft delusional accountability dodging bytches man:gucci:
Fam lmao I’m just giving an example on women emasculating black males, what am I supposed to do hit her?:russ: You got black mothers pulling up to barbershops and hitting their child in front of kids his age/grown men:stopitslime: .. My mom
Emasculated my father too, and just about every male:russ: So clearly it’s not a thing of me “not being man enough”

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of black women who have a husband in their life still take out a lot of shyt on there son. I’m the oldest son, and I was like a punching bag for my mother. I had my father in my life so this is moot

Not really..

Line up 10 single moms with sons against 10 married women with sons..

Between the two groups, how many out of the ten would talk recklessly towards their sons?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Not really..

Line up 10 single moms with sons against 10 married women with sons..

Between the two groups, how many out of the ten would talk recklessly towards their sons?
Obviously the single mom, but I’m saying married women also emasculate their sons. Most people who are married tbh only stay for the “kids”, which results in the mother putting all the shyt on the son after an argument with her husband

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously the single mom, but I’m saying married women also emasculate their sons. Most people who are married tbh only stay for the “kids”, which results in the mother putting all the shyt on the son after an argument with her husband

Nothing is absolute.. just more prevalent in certain situations..

Even if you have a married women in a marriage that she hates, she may as well be single because she'll behave as one..

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

I have to quote this twice again, because his post got me heated. Lmao nikka trying to call me soft because I actually call a family member out, unlike you dumbasses who stay loyal to family members who treat you like shyt and fukked you up physiology as kids. That’s the problem with the black community, we always feel like we “owe” our parents. When half the time, they reasons
we fukked up in the head lmao yikes

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Nothing is absolute.. just more prevalent in certain situations..

Even if you have a married women in a marriage that she hates, she may as well be single because she'll behave as one..
Most married women/men with kids are in marriages they hate, and they only stay for the “kids”

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

Top Comments:
1jsDppu.png

Meanwhile people want to excuse it away.