How come skin bleaching never became big in black America like it did in Africa & the Caribbean?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you cant drill it down to Kenya, it’s wrong to say it’s a problem in Africa Because it’s not a problem in your country? :camby:

I really don’t like conversations with Africans too often. The Denial is so dishonest.

you have your own politicians carry in the water for white supremacy. Who is this?

I see this as an African… No one carries the water for white supremacy more than Africans. That shyt is embarrassing

OP said bleaching is “big” in Africa, I responded that it’s not a big issue in Kenya. Tell the OP to be more specific in his claims.

Matter of fact quantify “big” in a continent of 1 billion people. Is it 90%, 70%, 10%?

You muppets like throwing out outrageous claims and when disproven or asked to provide evidence, you start throwing tantrums.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
OP said bleaching is “big” in Africa, I responded that it’s not a big issue in Kenya. Tell the OP to be more specific in his claims.

Matter of fact quantify “big” in a continent of 1 billion people. Is it 90%, 70%, 10%?

You muppets like throwing out outrageous claims and when disproven or asked to provide evidence, you start throwing tantrums.
It is big in Africa. Because it’s not in Kenya that means it’s not big in Africa? Youre a trash poster.

Go tell your politicians to stop being a tool and stop having the Chinese run your country and treat yall like trash.

Denial…

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound like you’ve never been in Africa or lived there for a period of time. It has zero to do with that. There’s just a colonial mentality that is rampant there which has nothing to do with America. :mjlol:

Obviously im not speaking about Africa as a whole. But whenever I see bleaching,the influence of black american culture is obvious. Same weaves,same clothing,adopted mannerisms. This is just what my senses picked up. The senses act as data collection for the brain if you didnt know:respect:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Obviously im not speaking about Africa as a whole. But whenever I see bleaching,the influence of black american culture is obvious. Same weaves,same clothing,adopted mannerisms. This is just what my senses picked up. The senses act as data collection for the brain if you didnt know:respect:
Bleaching has been going on in Africa for years. I mean well over 70 years. It has nothing to do with black American culture. Why won’t you let somebody who has African parents, born here, and lived there for a little bit talk about the lived in experience of it?

I mean…damn.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is big in Africa. Because it’s not in Kenya that means it’s not big in Africa? Youre a trash poster.

Go tell your politicians to stop being a tool and stop having a Chinese run your country and treat yall like trash.

Denial…

You can’t quantify what you mean by “big”? How many people in Africa are bleaching? What’s the size of the industry? Which countries? What percentage of each country?

Or maybe you can STFU with your bogus claims.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You can’t quantify what you mean by “big”? How many people in Africa are bleaching? What’s the size of the industry? Which countries? What percentage of each country?

Or maybe you can STFU with your bogus claims.
Kenya is Africa. :mjlol:

Your denial is so bad, you need it drilled down my country and failure to line itemize it in this thread means a skin bleaching problem doesnt exist in “Africa.”

:laff:

You wont read it

Go tell your politicians to stop carrying the water for white supremacy

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenya is Africa. :mjlol:

Your denial is so bad, you need it drilled down my country and failure to line itemize it in this thread means a skin bleaching problem doesnt exist in “Africa.”

:laff:

Go tell your politicians to stop carrying the water for white supremacy

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You can’t substantiate what you are claiming. fukk off.

:camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps

NYC Rebel

Daps

NYC Rebel

Daps

NYC Rebel

Daps

NYC Rebel

Daps
The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You can’t substantiate what you are claiming. fukk off.

:camby:
You wont read it

NYC Rebel

Daps

You wont read it