How come the booth hates Future’s content in his 30s but love Mach Hommy, Benny, westside gunn...

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
*and all them other old ass nikkas rapping bout shooting, killing and selling crack over 70s drumless loops

*make it make sense for me fellas :dwillhuh:

*do pluto gotta holla at alchemist and large professor to get ya hypocrites off his back? :ohhh:

£

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Money growing like.....
grass with the mass appeal

I got HBO! Haitian Body Odor and it smell like doe!!!!

Back to the basics
Back to the sweats with the ASICS
Back to the Lex or the A 6
Back to set nuh-huh
Back to the mothfukkin sex in back
Of the Lex or the A 6

What’s the matter with you?
What’s the matter with youuuuuuuuu
With ya baaaaaaa aaaaaaad attitude

fukk outta here. Mach hommy is fire. Future is dope as well. You can like both.

TZA TZA TZA TZA!!!!!! Dump gawd!

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
hmmm.. interesting... well as an objective fan of both super & griselda i haven't really seen any criticisms of future's trapping content at all. scrape, itchin, move that dope etc seems to be good bread & he really doesn't have mad gun bussin rhymes either...

the criticism about future seems to be centered around his heavy promotion of the junkie lifestyle & how authentic it really is. now if the question is, do nikkas discriminate against get litty trap type beats and ad lib heavy delivery? ehh probably, it ain't for everybody

btw hommy isn't what i'd call a gangsta rapper at all, more like an abstract street poet

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'd expect a doofus with a Lil' Wayne avy to make a silly thread like this. Every one of those names you mentioned, including Future, are better than him.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
As @old boy said. Future glorifies the junkie lifestyle, recreational drugs and just being reckless. Benny, Griselda etc are telling you what happens where they're from, it's their story it's the gritty life they had to endure. Also Future is a fraud because he admitted he doesn't even live what he raps. He's literally pushing poison for a check

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Street rappers exaggerated their experiences a ton. Im sure WSG and Conway were out there but they be def embellishing their story. On top of that they still glorifying violent lifestyles.m.its not just tellin it like it is

Future is lame for glorifying being an addict but Griselda and their ilk are just as flaw for glorifying self destruction