How come the booth hates Future’s content in his 30s but love Mach Hommy, Benny, westside gunn...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
*and all them other old ass nikkas rapping bout shooting, killing and selling crack over 70s drumless loops

*make it make sense for me fellas :dwillhuh:

*do pluto gotta holla at alchemist and large professor to get ya hypocrites off his back? :ohhh:

£
Future mumble sings over :trash:trap production :PPicard:
Benny raps. TT3 had drums and the beats were fire.
Not crazy about Mach Hommy :PHandsup:
I’m not smart enough for that type of music :prodigylol2:
Westside Gunn ain’t the best rapper but he picks immaculate production and features :pwhitehat2:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I have a theory

To me if a rapper rap about shyt that avg fan can “think” they can achieve or afford. They will rock with them no matter the shortcomings. For Christ sake Benny be zooming on his Air Maxes in his videos like they the holy grail of shoes:russ:

Benny my guy but man he treat them shoes like I can’t get them shyts from Foot Locker lol
You post like you’d be satisfied with BAPE Outfits :PPicard:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You post like you’d be satisfied with BAPE Outfits :PPicard:

SaigonsnuffingProdigytwice.gif~c200

:birdman:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I had no fukkin idea who Benny the Butcher was. Then I saw a thread yesterday by @Houston911 about him.

I decided to give him a listen, simply because I have a high regard and respect for @Houston911

I opened Spotify and played a project by Benny this morning in the whip.

I played that joint from front to back. It was straight up REAL shyt. No autotune or gay ass trap beats, and it had some sick ass rhymes.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yeah breh. They hate future because he pushes a life he doesn’t live. Meanwhile WSG and Conway and them rap about shyt they experienced: being professional tag team wrestlers in the WWF attitude era.
:mjlol:
WSG released a mixtape called “fourth rope” all about wrestling the day I made this post, I didn’t even know :russ: