how come they don't have title changes any more on Raw or Smackdown anymore?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
This used to be a thing, did it not? :jbhmm:

when was the last time we had a major title change on the regular shows (raw or smackdown) instead of having it on PPV events?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They have never done it a lot but I suppose it's cause they need to give fans a reason to tune into the PPV's on the network.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The WWE and Universal title should RARELY be defended on TV. No more than 3 times a year. I've always been a big proponent of the WWE and Universal champion only appearing live on free TV once a month.

The IC and U.S. titles should be defended on free TV once or twice a month, but it changing hands on free TV should be very rare and a big deal should be made about it when it does happen. Same goes for the tag titles and women's title.

Raw and Smackdown should mostly be used to build up contenders, the matches should actually matter. The more wins a guy gets the further he moves up the card to getting a title shot, the more losses a guy gets the further down he moves down the card. WWE also needs to do squash matches with local talent, but do it with more than just the monster heels.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
:dahell: The IC/US/Tag and Women's literally change hands every 5 minutes on Raw/SD. It's only the main two that rarely do :troll:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The WWE and Universal title should RARELY be defended on TV. No more than 3 times a year. I've always been a big proponent of the WWE and Universal champion only appearing live on free TV once a month.

The IC and U.S. titles should be defended on free TV once or twice a month, but it changing hands on free TV should be very rare and a big deal should be made about it when it does happen. Same goes for the tag titles and women's title.

Raw and Smackdown should mostly be used to build up contenders, the matches should actually matter. The more wins a guy gets the further he moves up the card to getting a title shot, the more losses a guy gets the further down he moves down the card. WWE also needs to do squash matches with local talent, but do it with more than just the monster heels.
:mjlol: watching 20 hours of wrestling per month and only seeing 2 title changes

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: watching 20 hours of wrestling per month and only seeing 2 title changes

That's the only way to give the titles any meaning. Then once the title does change hands it's a big deal and can make guys bigger stars. It'll also stop multiple guys from having 10+ title reigns.