How DACA affects UNDOCUMENTED BLACK IMMIGRANTS

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
DI942ndUEAABHI1.jpg

In reponse to the folks who said that the DACA issue ain't our problem
@ridedolo @JudgeJoeGorilla @Gravity @DatLBCGuy562 and a whole bunch of other guys

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I only feel bad for the immigrants who come over from countries that are war ridden countries. If they are illegal and are tax payers and productive, then create a path to citizenship and get them a job that doesn't take away from Blacks or Whites. The illegals who come over to play the system I say send em back :camby: I feel bad for the kids who were born here to illegals.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Maybe you need to go back and read my post again. This time, slowly if you have to. I CLEARLY mentioned the Black people who will be affected by this ruling and expressed my sympathy for their plight.

What I WON'T do is join the c00n Coalition in caping for these illegal Hispanics who have ingrained, anit Black sentiments in their culture and who are #TeamWhiteSupremacy under the guise of a false POC camaraderie that is more one sided than not.

These people only want to allign themselves with Black folks when it's convenient and beneficial for them to do so and I, along with other awakened Black folks, refused to be used as a pawn by a group who wants to be anti Black to gain acceptance from white supremacists who hate them just as much as they hate us.

Why is this so hard for you kumbaya, "We Are The World", delusional c00ns to understand?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
thinking.gif

DI942ndUEAABHI1.jpg

In reponse to the folks who said that the DACA issue ain't our problem
@ridedolo @JudgeJoeGorilla @Gravity @DatLBCGuy562 and a whole bunch of other guys

:jbhmm:

So I just went back and watched a video where this chick jumped off script and start talking about how African Americans "don't give a shyt" about African Immigration issues :picard:

Time stamps
3 mins 0:37:12 - 0:40:00
1 mins 1:25:40 - 1:26:47
5 mins 1:31:08 - 1:36:44

I'm like, hey I don't have an issue with advocating for it:ehh: I simply don't know what the hell "it" is ....I.E. it's simply not on my radar:yeshrug:no more no less.

:jbhmm:
The closest thing to "immigration issues" I can think of was this Kenyan grad student I know from my graduate research lab. His wife was a dentist in Kenya and couldn't work in the U.S. so she had to get a secretary job while he was finishing his Computer Science PHD
(I think he said she had to take a bunch test or retake classes or something before she could practice here)

So "Africa coli", what exactly is the immigration issues for yall?

:snoop:
I already know somebody gone jump off script:francis: