How did Assy McGee even get green lit?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
assymcgee.jpg

“Ok, so the main character is a talking a$$hole. All he is is the lower half of a human body.” :dame:

That had to be in the pitch. :dwillhuh:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
BABY STEPPPPPS!!!!!!!!:damn:.....Man....being in college....m and on drugs lol......good times lol...good times:ohlawd:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Adult Swim used to purposefully make straight up garbage. I have no idea what it's like now but I could never respect them for some of the shows they greenlit. Assy McGee, Fish Center, Xavier Renegade Angel and that Alt Right comedian's show:scust:.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Adult used to purposefully make straight up garbage. I have no idea what it's like now but I could never respect them for some of the shows they greenlit. Assy McGee, Fish Center, Xavier Renegade Angel and that Alt Right comedian's show:scust:.

They cancelled that shyt with the quickness too. It's now in the shadow realm with the boondocks season 4

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
They cancelled that shyt with the quickness too. It's now in the shadow realm with the boondocks season 4
I somehow woke up to a sketch where dude was in black face talking like a moron:scust: and Boondocks season 4 is a cautionary tale of a show losing its creator. I've complained about the last seasons of Archer and how much they've hurt the show's legacy but I still have them, I don't feel like they disrespect the overall show like season 4 of The Boondocks.