How did Jews become so financially powerful in the U.S?

Daps
No. Both above posts are incorrect and cop outs. Dont make an extraordinary statements without extraordinary evidence.

Talk about why you believe things so you can learn why youre wrong (or right) and strengthen your knowledge.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You don't believe the narrative that zionist jews run the world? They seem to have their hands dipped everywhere either directly or indirectly through puppets.
That's just the nature of finance/banking IMO :manny: and something I think blacks could accomplish(and surpass) with a strong cultural emphasis on education and community.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
The historical reasons for this are well known and have been discussed several times.

1. High rate of literacy among Jewish male population. Men were traditionally expected to read and study the Torah while women did the day-to-day work, which morphed into strong reading/writing skills as well as argumentation skills (the Kabbalah was meant to be debated). This skill set is directly applicable to the legal field.

2. Ability to speak several foreign languages. Jews were often between cultures and could communicate to other ethnic groups as well as their own. This makes doing business easier. In some sense, Jews were the first "citizens of the world."

3. Strong family structure. Even in Europe, Jews had an "us against the world mentality" in order to protect their unique cultural identity. Jews help other Jews. Jews hire other Jews. If one Jew gets hired to a non-Jewish firm, he will bring other Jews with him . . . but he only brings the talented ones.

4. Skills in certain fields. Even in Europe, Jews had become adept in certain profession by virtue of being banned form more "respectable" trades. There was already a long tradition of Jewish moneylending because it was considered immortal to charge interest. There are also more modern examples of this. In the US, it was considered a "dirty" business to run Vaudeville or operate a nickel theater. Jews were perfect for Vaudeville because their language skills allowed them to entertain several different immigrant groups. Jewish butchers did not mind running nickel theaters out of their delis and shyt. This eventually transformed into the Jews running the modern film industry. See: Adolph Zukor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. For some Jews, the factors above were already in play when they grew up in Europe. Certain Jews arrived in America with a college education to start.

EDIT - every other reply in this thread is total garbage.

How many hours a day did they read and study the Torah? Also, what is the difference between reading and studying the Torah and reading/studying the Bible? Can you develop reading and writing skills by reading the Bible?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Just FYI the Trans Atlantic Slave trade got a lot of Jews rich

I find it interesting in the realm of American Chattel Slavery how everyone wants to push blame on everyone else.

In the last month alone. The last 30 damn days I have heard these parties were involved:
  • European powers
  • White Americans
  • American government
  • Corporations in the U.S. and Europe
  • Jewish financiers, traders, slave owners
  • Native Americans
  • African tribes
  • African American slave owners
:laff:

This reparation shiit has jokers pointing fingers in every direction.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it interesting in the realm of American Chattel Slavery how everyone wants to push blame on everyone else.

In the last month alone. The last 30 damn days I have heard these parties were involved:
  • European powers
  • White Americans
  • American government
  • Corporations in the U.S. and Europe
  • Jewish financiers, traders, slave owners
  • Native Americans
  • African tribes
  • African American slave owners
:laff:

This reparation shiit has jokers pointing fingers in every direction.
Because it was a complex worldwide system. You can’t create a worldwide economic system across multiple continents without more than one central group being involved.

I don’t know what clown school you had to have been reared at to not know even the basic facts involved in the chattel enslavement of African peoples here in the Americas.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Because it was a complex worldwide system. You can’t create a worldwide economic system across multiple continents without more than one central group being involved.

I don’t know what clown school you had to have been reared at to not know even the basic facts involved in the chattel enslavement of African peoples here in the Americas.

Who said I wasn't already aware of these players?

I said in the last 30 days I have heard of each 9f these groups mentioned in the sense that its never mentioned comprehensively like that....