How did Meghan Trainor become this fat girl icon?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the biggest song in the country right now and is the unofficial fat bytch anthem, but I'm looking at pictures of this chick like :why:

PiU0Ef6.jpg

JgAoHCK.jpg
vpeI8B5.jpg
Ew79ARv.jpg

This chick is not even remotely "fat." If anything, she just got a big ass head. Hell, in that first pic, she looks like every white girl I went to high school with who was on the volleyball team.

I guess this is like when CACs thought that Jennifer Lawrence was "too fat" to play Katniss in The Hunger Games or something. :yeshrug:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

This is the biggest song in the country right now and is the unofficial fat bytch anthem, but I'm looking at pictures of this chick like :why:

PiU0Ef6.jpg

JgAoHCK.jpg
vpeI8B5.jpg
Ew79ARv.jpg

This chick is not even remotely "fat." If anything, she just got a big ass head. Hell, in that first pic, she looks like every white girl I went to high school with who was on the volleyball team.

I guess this is like when CACs thought that Jennifer Lawrence was "too fat" to play Katniss in The Hunger Games or something. :yeshrug:

JL isn't fat but I pictured a skinner Katniss in my head..I understand the outrage.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Fatness in America is so funny. Avg American woman is obese, but there is a whole industry around shaming fat celebrities. It's like Americans project their shame onto celebrities, it's pretty funny.
Americans are set up to be fat. Its takes hard work and dedication not be unless you got great genes. This is the exact opposite of most of the world where they struggle to get meals

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Americans are set up to be fat. Its takes hard work and dedication not be unless you got great genes. This is the exact opposite of most of the world where they struggle to get meals
If u watch ur weight and what u eat its pretty easy not to get fat. Theres really no excuse

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No one's set up for shyt, people choose to eat like shyt and not take some time out of their day to be physically active. Hell you can walk weight off, a good bunch of americans are fat, lazy, and not willing to sacrifice decadence to get in shape. That's their fault.