How did you feel about the Resistance series?

How was Resistance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
@OnlyFrans

Damn breh, I remember playing Resistance and Oblivion around when the PS3 first dropped at my boys house all the time. I straight up thought something was wrong with the contrast on his TV cause of the colors on these joints :mjlol:

06-08 was the era for that style of graphics though.

I will say I enjoyed the first Resistance but I haven’t played it since probably 2007:francis:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
@OnlyFrans

Damn breh, I remember playing Resistance and Oblivion around when the PS3 first dropped at my boys house all the time. I straight up thought something was wrong with the contrast on his TV cause of the colors on these joints :mjlol:

06-08 was the era for that style of graphics though.

I will say I enjoyed the first Resistance but I haven’t played it since probably 2007:francis:
that period I was HOOKED on Oblivion. when Shivering Isles dropped it was a wrap. I prolly put twice the amount of time in that joint compared to Skyrim.:wow:

n def that era of games was all grey. I thought Metal Gear Solid 4 was a dope technical achievement graphics wise that I think is still impressive today but even that one relies on that grey n brown color pallet(not as bad as R1 tho). Lair ps3 was another game that embraced that bullshyt.. it was just the style in them years but im glad games moved on from it, you can be gritty without lookin bland.

I think Fall of Man benefited by the PS3 having such a weak launch. it aint a bad game, I dont regret playin it, but its ps3 launch competition was shyt. I will go to my grave sayin the Chimera was cooler lookin than the Halo covenant aliens(and Halo is my my favorite fps of all time, I still play halo 1 with my friends every evening).

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mustve died a billion times on the highest difficulty on that fukking snow level in the 3rd one :mjlol:

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
I beat the 3rd and 1st games on coop on the hardest difficulties earlier this year with my homies, pretty good experience. I started the vita game but it’s kind of shytty.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
2 was crazy, loved how you just be walking around look to the left and see a giant slug eating a bridge a half mile away
like yea guess I gotta go put a stop to that...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Resistance came out right in that transitional period in FPS. Like a lot of its ideas were really ambitious. I wonder what a proper remaster would look like.