How Did You Survive College?

Daps
I always felt like regular students that didn't play sports had it easier than student athletes. All they had to do was go to school. While we had to go straight to practice after classes, watch film, get treatment, study hall and make it to the mess hall in time to eat.

I made it thru by goin to class, baggin bytches, playin ball , a nygga had to stay eligible in order to play:manny:

100% truth
between practice, meetings, hitting the trainers before and after practice, competition, x amt of hours per week of study hall, tutoring etc etc we gotta do - the avg. cat doesn't have to do none of that but go to class, eat and do work.... with all those extra free hours :leon:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
100% truth
between practice, meetings, hitting the trainers before and after practice, competition, x amt of hours per week of study hall, tutoring etc etc we gotta do - the avg. cat doesn't have to do none of that but go to class, eat and do work.... with all those extra free hours :leon:

:blessed: And I chose to waste them on the Coli

:to: That's dedication yall

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I aint gonna front...if my brother didn't teach stats, I might have caught and "L" in that class:whew:

I skype'd him many of nights with the :dwillhuh: face.

maybe its just me but i never understood how nikkas had to trouble with statistics...it was easy to me...i aced that shyt in undergrad and during my course audit for my MBA track i didn't have to take it and it counted towards my mba requirements..saved me some money :myman:

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
It's easy to "survive" college when you are working just to go. Work in the AM, Class in the PM.......... piff break between the AM to the PM. Review of notes and slep from the PM to the AM.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Damn ya'll had study hall after practice too? That shyt sucks dikk, you like damn can a nikka just finally go home. :why:

Yeah bruh. All freshman and sophmores had to go to study hall. We had to do a certain amount of hours per week. Only way u didn't have to go to study hall was if u were a jr or senior and u had at least a 3.0 gpa. They basically were tryna prevent ahtletes from bein ineligible. So if u had a 2.0 and barely passin, your azz would be up in study hall. :to:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah bruh. All freshman and sophmores had to go to study hall. We had to do a certain amount of hours per week. Only way u didn't have to go to study hall was if u were a jr or senior and u had at least a 3.0 gpa. They basically were tryna prevent ahtletes from bein ineligible. So if u had a 2.0 and barely passin, your azz would be up in study hall. :to:

Haha I already know how it is breh. But I know them lil white girls did ya'll homework for ya'll lol. That was the only good thing about it. :heh:

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
20121031-103420.jpg