How do I convince my girl to start using rubbers again?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
:gucci: Where do I start?

Lol, good thing you provided a bit of context. Cause I was about to categorize as a typical scrub wanting an exit plan now that you have more than two coins to rub together.

But she is medical school and so she doesn’t need you financially. And you are trying to be responsible by not bringing a kid in the picture.

But your first mistake was having unprotected sex in the first place when she is a GIRLFRIEND. And now that the relationship for you has run it’s course you are now trying to take precautions that you should have taken from Day 1.

Anyway, I’d tell her that having a child is not a good idea for the both of you because you are both trying to get on your feet professionally. And when you are ready to move out then officially break up.

And the next girl, don’t sleep with her unprotected and risk having a child with someone you are not sure you are going to commit to permanently. That’s how you dudes end up with child support cases and baby mama drama. You got your red flags act accordingly.

Daps
How’d it go?
Terrible.

I relapsed pretty bad, smashed everything in my kitchen and left town for a month. Like, i shouldn't go into detail about it lol. Non one got hurt tho. Sold and threw away almost everything. Was homeless for most of it, occasion garbage hotel. I had a lil job that let me sleep there. But I mostly slept outside. Worked and hiked and had like a spiritual awakening and shyt.

My name still on the lease so I came back. Got a job, and interviewing for a second. And I still got plenty of comedy gigs. She works and is in school. So I'm just kinda here. We dont see each other too much. We're "together" but it's really just proximity making it that way. So unless I fall in love with someone, I'm just going thru the motions.

But again, I guess I found myself in a lot of ways so I'm just biding my time and saving. I have friends in another state that have a room so I'm exiting after Christmas. Got work out there, too. So I'm just saving up to make a move that I was going to before, with way more clarity. I got friends here that I can crash with, but I don't wanna lean on them until I absolutely have to. So like, maybe a few weeks before I leave town, I might hit them up, just so there's no last minute tension.