How do people who wear airpods DO it?! :mindblown:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
I have Airpods but I'm seriously considering getting rid of them. They're great but the people I see wearing them really do look like douchebags.

Does that mean I do too :beli:?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i dont wear headphones at all, dont know how you guys do it. it looks childish and in this climate mad dangerous.

i need to hear the traffic, the airs, the peoples, .... need to know whose hot and whose not and with this terroristic climate of people being rammed off the streets. i need to keep well aware.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seen a teenage breh hoopin with this them shyts just now :what:

First of all that's disrespectful as fukk on at least two levels :aicmon: More importantly, I could barely keep them type of shyts in standing still :why:

Yungin broke your ankles while listening to some skinny jean wearing fakit :wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont wear headphones at all, dont know how you guys do it. it looks childish and in this climate mad dangerous.

i need to hear the traffic, the airs, the peoples, .... need to know whose hot and whose not and with this terroristic climate of people being rammed off the streets. i need to keep well aware.

Scary ass :russ:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
These kinds of earbuds don't sound good to me. I use bigger real Bluetooth headphones but I also only wear them when I am working or walking my dog so I don't care how I look.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I can never understand how people walk around with earbuds/pods whatever in their ears 24/7. Like damn, you don't want to be aware of your surroundings? :what:
This is old head logic; walking around with earbuds is no different than using a Walkman in the 90s. You can listen to music and still be aware and focused especially if you're a younger person; if you're old then it's probably a problem.