How do they create these beautiful VIDEO GAMES?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
LET'S say I won the lottery and with 300million dollars I want to create the video game of my dreams.

Like a sandbox GTA style..or a GHOST OF TSUSHIMA style. A game where Africans under the command of Mansa Musa travel west to AMERICA continent...there they meet natives..the natives are running from a Tribe of cannibals and need the African help in exchange for tools ,water and showing them how to live off the land.

Mansa sent 10 ship west.

Only 4made it to America.. the Dubaku Clan being the most prominent clan making the voyage.

Like what programs would I start with or rather what would the team of developers needs to create create game.
:jbhmm:

Like how do they create these wonderful detailed maps. How do you add characters to that map?

Next I assume alot of coding is involved...what programs are they using? Are they asking their own programs?

Is there good video on how they create video games? Like the behind the scenes development going through each process?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Not in the industry but Im aware the big boys like R* use highly specialized programs. I believe the day to day looks a lot like

shyt like Unreal Engine is basically a pre-made kit open to anyone, that’s why all those games look and play very similarly.

A whole bunch of looking at the same scene 40 times to make sure Snake’s shawl doesn’t cover his face. The GTA leak has a clip where it’s just them making her skirt sway correctly. if you’ve ever played RDR2 consider how smooth the horse stride is and it’s likely the same idea…40 nikkas spending 5 months every single day just trying to perfect it.

if you mean how in the most basic form the images are even made, this video is also pretty good with those concepts @ 11:34

I think the issue with just having a lotta money is, these are ridiculously intricate systems and programs that you need the best of the best to pull off effectively. If you had 300m tonight, you prolly wouldn’t be able to recruit the best designers from Ubisoft pirate game, Rockstar’s third person and everything else you need. Think a Bezo Billionaire type nikka could just hammerfist his way into the game but they not interested,

Also all them whiteboys who play Japanese games with British accents would dedicate months of YouTube videos to tell you how ahistorical that game is.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Good game engine, PC/laptop with good specs and artists

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Something like that, you're going to need a good balance of time, developers, artists, and sound people.

Edit: I think you'll also need some writers and voice actors as well, depending on how polished you want the game to be.